Uplift People Consulting
New York , NY 11251
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Our global client is a fully transparent DSP for mobile marketers. They have a data-driven programmatic platform that provides businesses access to more than 7.5 billion mobile devices. Founded in 2016, the company offers an RTB platform with more than 2 million ad requests per second, with the only goal to attract highly engaged users using machine learning tech.
They are passionate about helping marketers transform the trajectories of their businesses. Team members are business-savvy, self-motivated, consultative, and hyper-focused on solutions. Essentially this is a team of problem-solvers that specializes in developing strong partnerships, helping clients create and execute effective strategies, and renewing partnerships to drive revenue growth.
They are looking for an experienced Sales Director to manage their US-based business.
- Developing a strong understanding of their technology and media solutions;
- Ability to find appropriate approaches in helping brands resolve their business challenges;
- Developing and maintaining client relationships;
- Managing and exceeding sales revenue targets;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams;
- Serving as an industry expert within the digital advertising space;
- Managing client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle;
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations;
- Tracking customer information, forecasts and reports.
- Similar experience in the online advertising field;
- Experience selling media/performance-based advertising services to a diverse customer base;
- Proven sales track record of working with brands and agencies in the mobile Adtech space;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment with revenue deadlines;
- History of outstanding sales achievement and experience in structuring and closing large, complex deals;
- Ability to work creatively with various obstacles and come up with solutions;
- Strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Flexible hours and paid vacations;
- Partially/fully remote optional;
- Phone, commute and additional benefits;
- Equity program;
- An interesting job in one of the leading digital platforms.