Sales Director South East Remote
Raleigh , NC 27624
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a Sales Director for Simpay, you will be directly responsible for building and leading a team in your geographic area, while simultaneously producing sales and procuring referral partners.
The qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting in the development of Sales Representatives (outside B2B sales representatives) by providing the following:
- Directly supporting sales reps in the field while providing personal production.
- Execute Simpay training processes.
- Be proficient in Industry knowledge, staying on top of the latest in industry developments.
- Generate ongoing sales of new and existing customers and provide a localized manager presence in select areas as determined.
- Help identify and procure new sales professionals as well as referral partners.
- Manage a consistent pipeline for both the team as well as themselves.
- Ability to recognize and tailor individual Sales rep training needs to ensure they integrate quickly and successfully into the organization.
- The Sales Directors is expected to be out in the field training, and leading sales reps in sales transactions in addition to prospecting and closing their own new merchant accounts on an ongoing basis.
- Receive direction and execute reporting requirements and communication to their Manager as requested.
- Assist in all recruitment efforts on an ongoing basis.
- Attend required leadership meetings which may include some travel for F2F meetings.
- Ability to work in a cooperative and supportive manner with the Sales leadership team.
- Actively participates and contributes to all sales and training sessions as requested.
- Receive coaching and feedback and willingness to implement recommendations into the sales process.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- A minimum of 5+ years in the payments industry with a proven track record in building and leading successful sales teams
- Strong industry knowledge throughout the payments ecosystem.
- Ability to travel in a local/regional capacity on a regular basis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- A strong personal and professional network.
- Excellent business acumen.
- Takes on personal accountability for achieving Sales Director KPIs
- Ability to analyze credit card statements and present new proposals.
- Work with integrity, a positive attitude, and being a team player at all times while driving to leave a lasting mark in the industry.
- Strong knowledge in sales cycles in multiple industry vertical markets (restaurant and hospitality, retail, B2B, E-commerce, etc)
- Strong leadership skills, work ethic and previous training experience.
- Winning culture (Top Workplaces 2022)
- No to low deductible healthcare plans
- Generous paid time off
- Charitable time off
- Casual dress office
- Frequent and fun company events
- Healthy breakfast and snacks available
- 401k with 4% match
- Transparent and collaborative environment
Simpay is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Simpay does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Employment with Simpay is "at-will." This means that if hired, you or the Company may terminate your employment at any time with or without notice or cause.