Sales Development Specialist (Digital/Technology)
Good People Digital
Nashville , TN 37203
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Team: Impact lives by bringing good people together.
Doing business since 2016, Good People Digital is the reliable partner for brands who are committed to solving their most important challenges with people-centered solutions. Technology, design, and media come second to people, always.
In our work, we optimize web, software, and marketing experiences so that genuine relationships can form and flourish between brands and their people. In our workplace, we invest in the universal human pursuit for purpose and fulfillment by only taking on challenging work that fosters growth for all. Regardless of its form, we only do one type of workimpactful work that satisfies our deepest need for doing good.
We are proud to offer remote-first opportunities.
The Role: Lets do more good for our clients!
Our agency is looking for a Sales Development Specialist that will allow our team to expand our position in our specific marketplace. The role itself is wide-ranging and fluid, which lends itself to an exciting workday. You will not find yourself being bored in this position. You will be ever learning, and pushed for personal and professional growth.
We're looking for someone who others describe as human-centric; a leader who inspires and a team player who knows the work only happens when people work together. You will need to show us how and where you've applied this vision within the nature of a sales position. Keeping people first while driving exceptional results.
The Sales Development Specialist will be on the Business Development Team and report to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Own, hit, and exceed agreed upon sales targets and outcomes in a quarterly cadence.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through your personal network, cold calling, and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and understand the company's services can meet their needs.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations and engagement plans.
- Create monthly and quarterly sales reports.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with team members to achieve seamless sales onboarding.
- Gather impactful feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- 4+ years of proven experience as a Sales Development Specialist, Sales Representative, or other relevant role.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record.
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong industry expertise within the Company's target market.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Ability to simultaneously tackle multiple projects and challenges with enthusiasm.
- Possess a strong curiosity, ability to deal with ambiguity, work autonomously and a preference for a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional, empathetic, and approachable written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills including structuring data and managing details.
- Skilled at working collaboratively across varying departments.
- Must be proficient with tools such as WordPress, Email Marketing Services (preferably ConvertKit), Whimsical, ClickUp, Google Analytics, Zoom, Slack, and G-Suite (including Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Competitive compensation, with annual reviews and merit increases.
- Health care plan (medical, dental & vision).
- 401(k) plan with optional match
- Three weeks paid vacation (plus another week during Winter Break).
- (Paid For) Semi-Annual company retreat.
- Company-sponsored Training and Development program
- Inclusive Hardware Package
- Remote-First Opportunity
- Inclusive Holiday Calendar + day Fridays + Flex Remote Work Initiative
Salary + Commission
- Base Salary - $55,000 - $65,000, based upon experience
- Generous Commission Structure
- Unlimited Earning Potential