Sales Development Representative, Saas Commercial Real Estate, San Francisco
Planet Green Search
San Francisco , CA 94102
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
is transforming the real estate investment industry. Our software automates complicated business tasks around fundraising, investor reporting and communication, freeing our customers to do what they do best: invest in real estate.
Were a small but fast-growing team, and were hiring exceptional sales executives that thrive on taking on a lot of responsibility in a dynamic startup environment. The team hails from real estate and technology backgrounds and are united by a common desire to deliver exceptional software and service to our customers.
They are poised for explosive growth as we move from an invitation only model to become generally available to the industry. With thousands of users across nearly 50 clients, including some of the biggest names in the industry, our customers use our software to manage over 20,000 investor relationships and more than $25B in investor capital. All of this was achieved based on customer referrals (without a website or marketing). Imagine what the future holdsAbout the role
They are looking to grow our sales team by finding hardworking and bright Sales Development Reps (SDRs) who can help field inbound requests and grow our outbound strategy.
Are you passionate about winning? Would you describe yourself as professionally persistent and eager to learn? Are you interested in SaaS and/or real estate private equity? If this is you, we want you on our world-class sales team !
This is a chance to join a small sales team and contribute to our growth. We have a product that is market-tested and proven, and we have all of the other ingredients necessary for you to win: excellent reference customers, business value stories, and credibility in the marketplace. This role affords the opportunity to work alongside senior and proven sales executives and is an excellent entry point for those with a real estate background who are looking to get exposure to technology.Specific responsibilities include:
- Prioritize, respond to, and qualify inbound web and referral leads, often acting as the first company representative to speak to a potential customer
- Generate new, qualified leads through creative outreach and clever follow-up
- Partner with our senior account executives to help manage their pipeline and organize the sales process using the same CRM our customers use
- Own the day-to-day management of data and reporting on our sales pipeline
- In collaboration with senior AEs, work with our industry partners to identify win-win partnerships that lead to inbound demand
- Represent us at conferences and other industry events
- Become an expert on all aspects of real estate fundraising, investment management, and investor reporting
- Learn as you go: there is no manual
- All-star performer that excels in all aspects of the role
- 2+ years of experience in a sales/business development role, either in real estate, B2B software or real estate private equity
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, supporting the sales executives to reach our business goals
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity; ideal candidates will have experience working in rapidly-changing environments and contributing to evolving sales processes
- Demonstrated ability to consistently set and beat stretch sales / business development targets
- Passionate about software
- Some travel required (our customers are located in places that are nice to visit, like NYC, Chicago, LA, Miami, etc.)
- Real estate relationships and familiarity with private equity investing concepts both pluses
- This is a full-time position located in our downtown San Francisco office, which is easily accessible on BART, Muni, and Transbay buses.
- Competitive base compensation with uncapped upside
- Opportunity to learn about the real estate industry and SaaS sales
- Meaningful equity
- Health, dental, and vision care for you and your family
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation policy and paid holidays
- Freedom to customize your work and technology setup as you see fit