Sales Development Representative
Atlanta , GA 30303
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
MessageGears is the only customer marketing platform exclusively built for todays enterprise. We empower the worlds most demanding marketers to deliver more relevant campaigns, faster and more flexibly than legacy cloud ESPs and campaign solutions. Our unique technology connects directly with a companys database, enabling marketers to maximize the value of their customer data in real time without any data friction.
Were not interested in simply being another marketing platform were disrupting an industry by providing a solution that gives marketers complete control over their multi-channel programs through advanced tech.
Were experiencing exponential growth and need great sales talent like you to take ownership of our future. Were in a newly renovated 10,000 square foot office space in the heart of downtown Atlanta. Offering access to beautiful parks, an on-site gym, trendy shops, Marta, free parking and world-class restaurants.
Were looking for Sales Development Representatives to join our growing team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating qualified leads for the field sales team.
- The primary goal of the role is to generate qualified (B.A.N.T.) leads for the field sales team via reactive warm inbound outreach (marketing activity follow up) and proactive cold outbound outreach (actionable intelligence, targeted contacts at targeted accounts) via email, phone, social media, etc.
- Build rapport with targeted contacts and targeted accounts by offering resources (webinar invitations, white papers, relevant blog articles, etc.) and understanding where the prospect is in a potential buying process, often over a long-term, multi-touch relationship
- Gather key information to update the CRM system and develop a follow-up / engagement strategy
- Gain contact consent to schedule phone appointments for members of the field sales team to have deeper conversations with the contact
- Scheduling first meetings with key personas at ideal customer profiles is one of the success criteria for the role
- Uncovering qualified sales opportunities at ideal customer profiles for the field sales organization is the primary success criteria for the role
- Bachelors Degree and 1 3 years of experience in marketing, sales, or technology field
- Relevant training and experience in sales and marketing
- Prior experience working for a software / technology firm is strongly desired
- Highly energetic and self-starter who enjoys sales, marketing and the thrill of the hunt who has a drive to succeed
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, high growth entrepreneurial environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are required
- Excellent telephone sales personality skills
- Highly proficient computer skills including Excel and Outlook
- Web-tools and web-research-savvy required
- Strong interest in the technology field in general, and in the marketing technology field especially with a deep desire to continue to learn
- Intellectual curiosity and general love of business news and trends
- Experience using a CRM software solution such as Salesforce required
- Experience using Sales Development tools such as Outreach.io or SalesLoft a strong plus
- Experience leveraging B2B research tools such as LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, and similar tools a strong plus
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities
- Should be honest, assertive and systematic
- MacBook Pro
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Flexible work hours
- Use of companys 4 season tickets to the Atlanta Braves
- Fun, fast-paced, professional environment
- Growth stage company with many opportunities for advancement
- Free covered parking