Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Development Representative
Dallas , TX 75247
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek and develop new business opportunities by fielding leads through a variety of marketing channels and developing and qualifying relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you pass the opportunity to a member of our sales team. You will also ensure proper after-sales service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, wed like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through calls and emails
- Manage our website live chat
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Work with our Channel sales team on partner outreach
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the VP, Marketing on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) results
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Sales or Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls, live chat and email)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Understanding of sales funnel
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully stocked break room
- Casual dress