Sales Development Representative
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Cognism is a smart all-in-one marketing and sales acceleration solution. We provide organizations with a globally compliant way to prospect leads and enrich data and are a next-generation revenue intelligence platform that uses AI to help customers discover their next best business opportunity.
We already provide 1000+ clients with B2B data and sales intelligence services and have released native applications for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics. Our specialties include Lead Generation, Sales, AI, ABM, Outbound, Data Cleaning, Email Verification, Data Enrichment, Outbound Marketing, Lead Prospecting, and GDPR/global compliance.
We have recently been stated as one of the LinkedIn 2020 Top 10 Start-ups to work in, and we are now excited to be planning further and significant expansion with the US.The Role:
Cognism's goal is to become the worlds preferred lead generation platform for the SME market and data provider for the Enterprise market. Within the SDR team, you will already find a team of dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about hunting new business and introducing our product with the intention of helping companies to grow and drive revenue. They are adaptable sales-driven professionals who have high standards of performance, who want to win and be part of a winning team. We are now looking for a Boston-based SDR who can overachieve in this role and consistently meet their monthly quota.
- Book outbound meetings through a combination of cold calls, emails, social outreach, networking, and independent research.
- Engage with prospects (C-suite/Directors) and articulate the product in an effective manner.
- Conduct discovery with prospects to evaluate pain points.
- Deliver relevant marketing content to prospects.
- Establish trusting relationships with key stakeholders.
- Generate and manage sales pipeline; maintain impeccable admin and update all activity in CRM software.
- Lead efforts in building sustainable processes, and procedures.
- Work in conjunction with BDMs to convert opportunities created into sales-qualified Opportunities.
- Manage assigned inbound leads, using correct practices.
- Ensure a proactive approach to learning.
- Maintain a positive mindset irrespective of any challenging situations.
- Continue to create opportunities for new business.
- Bachelors degree or above required
- 1 + years in a similar role (SDR/ BDR/ BDE)
- Experience selling SaaS preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and SalesLoft preferred.
- Evidence of overachievement.
- Ability to articulate and build rapport quickly, through strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and flexible.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Emotional intelligence.
- A can-do, agile attitude necessary to thrive in a scale-up environment.
- Uses initiative when challenged.
- Willingness to learn core technology tools.
- Good time-management.
- A passion for sales.
- 20 days holiday allowance, plus all the usual public holidays.
- Access to private medical, dental and vision insurance schemes.
- Access to 401K scheme.
- Access to mental health support and services from Spill.
- Access to Cognisms Employee Assistance Program with Health Assured.
- Generous monthly Wellbeing Allowance.
- A remote GP service during these tricky times.
- Regular talks, community events and social activities.