Sales Development Manager
Dallas , TX 75201
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
TeamSupport was designed from the ground up by B2B support professionals for mission critical organizations where customer relationships are imperative. The TeamSupport enterprise software solution offers an array of tools that make it simple for teams to work together, share information, and access their collective knowledge to solve customer challenges.
The SDR manager plays a critical role in building a pipeline of highly qualified leads for the sales team. We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and intelligent person to lead this function. You will be responsible for shaping our SDR strategy while leading a diverse team of SDRs. This individual should be a motivating leader with a strong work ethic.
- Achieve the monthly, quarterly and annual SDR sales objectives.
- Demonstrate passion and leadership to motivate the team to achieve excellence.
- Build and strengthen the SDR team through recruiting, hiring, training, and skills development.
- Create an atmosphere where high performing SDRs are eligible to be promoted to other key departments.
- Partner with marketing to design successful outbound lead generation campaigns. including messaging, email sequences, call tactics, and setting appointments for the AEs.
- Work with sales operations to create, communicate, and monitor key pipeline and conversion metrics.
- Lead the daily activities and quota performance management of individual SDRs.
- Buy-in to the companys values and demonstrate them regularly.
- Bachelors Degree required preferably in business, management, marketing, sales management, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of sales management experience in a high-tech, high-velocity environment.
- Track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics.
- Experience working with Salesforce, SalesLoft, and other sales tools.
- An enthusiastic team player whos comfortable working with all department leaders.
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- 100% Employer paid medical/dental coverage!
- Vision, VTL, STD, LTD, 401K
- Flexible time off policy
- Work on a highly sought after product.
- Join a great, highly productive and fast paced team that will listen to you.
- Be a name, not a number.
- Flexible time off policy including vacation and holidays