Sales Coach, Reservations (Based In Miami)
Miami , FL 33124
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Silversea is the defining name in luxurious cruise travel by distinguishing itself in the ultra-luxury market with its elegant, all-suite ships, all-inclusive pricing, worldwide itineraries and genuine hospitality. We are proud of our reputation as the "World's Best" cruise line and seek individuals who take personal pride in their work to join our award-winning team.
Overview of Role:
Assist Reservations Director and Managers in providing additional support and sales coaching by monitoring and improving department performance. Incumbent will work closely with Reservations Managers to administer performance management programs.
- Liaison between the Miami Teams and Wichita Teams.
- Keep Leadership team up to date on all items that impact the Wichita Reservations Team.
- Assist Reservations and Inside Sales with questions, escalated calls and emails.
- Oversee reservation agents during evening hours and weekends.
- Assist management with pricing adjustments, including tactical promo savings.
- Assist management team with preparation of on-going training classes.
- Assist management team with new hire training i.e. side by side, res system, policies and procedures.
- Offer guidance to reservation agents and assist them with obtaining travel related information.
- Provide procedural information to reservation as required.
- Trouble-shoot, resolve and report issues related to My Silversea, TAM, SilverRes, BM, CM and Guest Confirmations/Fax Server.
- Assume additional responsibilities when appropriate during Directors absence.
- Check daily booking report for quality assurance and review with management team.
- Monitor quality of reservations agents service via reports and call monitoring.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Reservations and Reservation Managers.
- Monitor reservation department performance. Daily monitoring of inbound and outbound calls for quality and process adherence.
Education:High School Diploma
Years of experience: 5-7 years related experience, preferably in cruise reservation sales or travel call center customer service.
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Good computer and telephone skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to tactfully deal with difficult travel agents and guests.
- Must possess a courteous, positive, team-player attitude.
- Must be able to provide knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient service.
- Responsible for maintaining thorough knowledge of product, policies and procedures.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and work well independently
- Ability to set priorities and delegate tasks