Sales Clerk- Fill In (Superior, WI)
Goodwill Industries Vocational Enterprises, Inc.
Superior , WI 54880
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Looking to get our of the house and do a little work? Goodwill Industries of Superior, WI is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team as a fill in sales clerk 1-2 days a week (8 hours) + fill in.
Goodwill's mission is to provide employment and employment service to people with disabilities or other barriers to employment. Goodwill Industries operates 13 retail stores and donation centers throughout the Northland.
Learn more: www.goodwillduluth.org
- Selling merchandise and assisting store supervisor
- Greeting and assisting customers
- Being alert to shoplifting, ticket switching etc.
- Operating cash register and calculator as necessary
- Excellent customer service skills
- Being dependable as a fill in clerk when needed
- Accepting and sorting donations
Consider the following benefits of being part of the Goodwill team:
- Limited evening hours
- Closed all traditional holidays
- Casual work environment
- 20% employee discount on store purchases
- Variety in job duties: stocking, cashiering, quality sorting, pricing and ticketing
- By working for Goodwill you would support our mission of providing jobs for people with disabilities or other barriers to employment.