Sales - Boston
Boston , MA 02108
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Hents has built a three year track record of growth on delivering public cloud technologies to the hedge fund and asset management industries. As part of an entrepreneurial team in our rapidly growing business, this role is non-routine and highly rewarding.
- Own the sales cycle end to end- from lead gen to close.
- Participate in marketing and prospecting initiatives to help lead flow.
- Provide creative, innovative and sometimes complex proposals for new customers and existing customers that drive value for them and profitability for us.
- Prepare (working with the Pre-Sales Architect & Operations Support Teams), proof read and present proposals and documentation for clients.
- Provide accurate sales forecast to leadership and maintain up to date records in company CRM.
- Maintain a sales prospect pipeline significant enough to assure ongoing sales success as outlined by sales leadership.
- Work collaboratively with the other members of the sales team to grow the business for all.
- Find ways to accelerate the sales cycle.
- Honestly and accurately represent the Company and our products with professionalism at all times.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Attend industry events (includes some travel)
- Have 5+ years experience in a sales role, with a consistent track record of meeting or exceeding demanding sales targets.
- Enjoy all aspects of the sales process - from lead generation to ongoing relationship. You have an armory of skills and techniques you can use at each step and can select the right one for each situation.
- Write well and fluently, with attention to detail of grammar and spelling; present well, both in the preparation of presentations and in their delivery; speak well, and are confident and articulate both when pre-prepared and thinking on the fly. You're experienced in preparing, proofing and presenting documentation, including driving the production of complex technical proposals.
- Have a good level of technical knowledge, understanding and/or interest in IT/cloud.
- Are experienced with consultative sales - not a script reader or one-time sales person.
- Close well.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
Great if you also:
- Are already Boston based.
- Have exposure to the asset management community.
- Have enterprise sales skills, and understand how to navigate complex client organization
Having a pleasant work environment helps you function at your best - our office is located in the vibrant Back Bay neighborhood alongside hundreds of other start-ups.
From an in-office beer and wine fridge, to staff socials and training opportunities, and employee discounts, working at Hentsu comes with a whole host of benefits in addition to our competitive pay and robust healthcare package.
We believe in lifelong learning - at Hentsu we offer on the job technical and soft skills training, and extensive opportunities for personal and professional development.
We support our employees as they gain skills in the very latest technologies and achieve valuable industry certifications with our partners.
Recruitment Agencies Policy
Hentsu request that recruitment agencies do not forward CVs speculatively or in relation to any of the roles advertised on our website. Should we require any recruitment agencies involvement we will contact the agencies listed on our preferred suppliers list.
Hentsu will not recognise submissions of unsolicited or speculative CV applications from recruitment agencies. We also wont be liable for any fee / commission should we employ a candidate that applied to us directly or through an instructed agency that may also have been submitted as an unsolicited or speculative application from an uninstructed recruitment agency.
Should a recruitment agency submit an unsolicited or speculative CV and then purports to render a claim for commission supported by correspondence and/or documentation containing a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy prevails.