Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Associate - Training Provided - Salary, Benefits, Commissions - Roseville
Asurea Insurance Services
Roseville , CA 95661
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
When youre ready, come and get it!
Asurea is looking for an upbeat, career-minded individual to join our successful sales team! As an Asurea Sales Associate, you will be responsible for getting in front of qualified clients and present them with different policy options to protect their homes and families. We are a large, fast-paced insurance broker across the nation and we are looking for like-minded individuals who are goal oriented, performance driven, and are ready to go out and help put families at ease.
And the beauty of it all, NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED!!! We help all of our agents become familiarized with all of the available products and we help train in different sales & closing techniques.
- Set appointments to present to prospective clients
- Conduct 8 to 10 needs-based, consultative sales presentations per week to a wide range of individuals
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Conduct policy reviews and update policies and coverage as needed
- Develop and maintain a professional presence in the communities you work in
- Unlimited Earning Potential you control how much you want to make!
- Coaching is provided to help you succeed!
- Advanced Commissions
- Proven Lead System- Prospecting & sales leads provided by Asurea
- Opportunities for growth
If this sounds like the kind of career youve been looking for, feel free to apply! We will follow up with you regarding the next steps in our interview process.
Willingness to obtain your Life Insurance License
- A valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus
Begin Your Future Today... APPLY NOW!!
Click here to learn more about Asurea!
Check out our office website
Find more of what Asurea does in our communities
Competitive Base Salary, Additional Commission as Earned, Benefits, 401k, and an Incentive Compensation.