Madison , AL 35756
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Redstone Harley-Davidson has a goal of fulfilling dreams by delivering a premium customer experience to create customers for life and is hiring like minded individuals. Are you a Harley-Davidson enthusiast who loves to help others enjoy the Harley-Davidson experience? This could be the job for you! We're currently looking to staff our dealership with individuals that have great attitudes and award winning smiles that are as excited about Harley-Davidson as we are. Extensive training and state of the art selling tools will be provided to enhance your selling skills. This is your opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Harley-Davidson dealer groups in the USA with career advancement opportunities available, based on performance! Our revolutionary sales process is all about creating a better motorcycle buying experience with employees who love what they do and who will contribute to the momentum of a fast and fun environment.
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle, parts, and service sales to customers by using proactive feature/benefit sales techniques and unparalleled service.
Sales Department Operations
- Use floor time effectively to meet customer needs & solicit sales of all products.
- Attain new and used sales quotas by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain the CRM and attain daily activity requirements
- Show each customer advantages of products over competing brands.
- Present the features of all products to customers along with their benefits.
- Cross-sell additional parts, accessories, F&I products, warranties & service contracts etc. with all new and used vehicles using effective turn-overs.
- Follow procedures to ensure timely and proper completion of all paperwork including write-ups
- Introduce new customers to the service, parts, general merchandise and F&I departments, and their personnel.
- Point out any sales, specials, or new merchandise to customers.
- Initiate tour of the dealership, pointing out value and service of each department; Parts, Service, Test Track, Basement Inventory.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Greet customers immediately, in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Ensure customers are properly qualified for needs, wants, and ability to buy
- Practice a feature/benefit selling methodology so that all customers receive consistent treatment when doing business.
- Use a common and consistent quotation methodology for vehicle sales, trade-ins, and purchases.
- Conduct a road test, and pre-delivery inspection prior to delivery to the customer.
- Ensure the delivery to the customer is an EVENT which endears the customer to the dealership.
- Contact customers using mailing lists, tickler files, and personal follow-up to encourage additional sales and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints reasonably, showing empathy and a positive attitude, and demonstrate our commitment to Make Things Right.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and sales department issues.
- Cultivate prospects (e.g., showroom customer follow-up, phone-in inquiries, past owners, etc.).
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance with legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Complete required training programs within first 90 days of employment.
- The noise level in the work environment is occasionally loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600+ lb. motorcycle.
- Usually indoors, however, outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled) and participate in the E-Verify Employment Eligibility program
- 2+ years sales experience, preferably powersports or retail.
- Must have the ability to get along with a broad customer base
- High energy level.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated closing skills.
- Knowledge and experience with sales of motorcycles, and other products sold by the dealership, or the demonstrated ability to quickly learn them.
- Must be able to work effectively with all areas of the dealership to maximize both the buying experience for the customer and the profitability of the dealership.
- Must have good computer skills
What do you want from a career: To be with a growing company? To have a career, not just a job? To be where they promote from within? To receive paid training, bonuses and employee discounts? To be part of a team where smiles are contagious? To be able to fulfill dreams, have fun and get paid for it? To be where customers want to wear your uniform? To work hard and accomplish a lot? To be where results, efforts, and great ideas are recognized? To be where you can't wait to get started everyday? Let us help you get what you want out of a career! Come grow with us! *Please do not contact the dealership directly.
Industry leading performance based compensation