Sales Associate- Luxury Automotive
West Palm Beach , FL 33401
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
GotSpeed, a division of RumbleOn, is seeking an energetic, positive, and experienced Luxury Automotive Sales Professional to be the front lines of our company as we expand our retail sales division. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional listener, great problem solver, is an ace on the phone and internet, has Luxury Automotive Sales Experience, and plenty of Pre-Owned Sales Experience. If you are serious about a CAREER, not just a job, are a customer service superstar, and enjoy the ever changing environment of retail sales, apply today!
GotSpeed (previously AutoSport) is not your typical dealership. We specialize in luxury pre-owned vehicles, exotic pre-owned vehicles, classics, and hot rods which are a ton of fun to work with! Our customers are our clients and friends...we create long lasting relationships with them while providing a service that is unrivaled. And since we are part of the RumbleOn and Wholesale Inc. family, we have the unique ability to get our guests anything they desire, from a Bentley, to a Harley, to a Pickup, to a boat!
As part of the RumbleOn/GotSpeed team, you receive an extremely competitive compensation plan (generous commission plan), EXCELLENT earning potential, great benefits, a laid back work environment, and much more! If youre passionate about helping people, enjoy working in sales, and are driven to succeed, apply today!
- Respond to all leads/customer inquiries in a timely, accurate, and helpful manner via phone and internet.
- Interact with customers in person, on the phone, and via email daily and log all interactions in our CRM.
- Data input as well as search using CRM, DMS, and other software/systems daily. We are a tech savvy company and need someone who is as well for this role.
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guarantee satisfaction of customers
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory and be able to operate software to locate our vehicles (very large inventory).
- Answer questions, provide information, and guide customers through the process of selling us their vehicle, buying a vehicle from us, or simply obtaining information on whatever they need.
- Present numbers/terms to guests/prospects as well as finalizing deals.
- Help with Logistics, transportation, paperwork, and other details of deals/inventory as needed...we work as a team!
- Be a team player: Work closely with all departments (accounting, acquisitions, detail/lot and more) as we are all trying to achieve the same goal as a team...to sell more cars and provide an outstanding experience to guests!
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5+ years in a customer facing position providing outstanding customer service (luxury hospitality or luxury retail)
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in automotive sales (Luxury/Exotic Pre-owned experience a must to be considered)
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with e-commerce sales (phone/internet) is this is our main avenue of business leads.
- Ability to learn new software systems easily and work multiple screens (tech savvy)
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of 40-50 hours per week, including Saturdays or Sundays (you will be scheduled for one or the other)
- Outstanding communication skills-verbal and written.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced and busy environment
- Honesty and Integrity
- Exceptional email and phone skills is a must!
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with customers.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- A desire to work in a 100% commission, performance-based, environment.
- Organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver license and a good driving record are a must!
- Experience with Advent DMS, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Office, are all plus
What we bring to the table: A fun, relaxed work environment, commitment to always value our employees, a motivated team to collaborate with, the most diverse and cool inventory you have ever worked with, and more...
- Health, Dental, & Vision Programs (We pay a generous portion of employee and dependent medical premiums)!
- Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long Term Disability Options.
- Generous PTO Plan that you typically do not see in the car business!
- Extremely competitive commission compensation plan enabling you to make a great living! All the tools, inventory, and support to go with it!
- Employee purchase discounts
- Plenty of Growth Opportunity
- And more....