Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Associate Hunting Dept
Bass Pro Shops
Prattville , AL 36066
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information, assistance and direction to customers.
- Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
- Demonstrate product to customers
- Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising guidelines
- Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge training
- Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and signing
- Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
- Restock merchandise as required
- Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
- Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
- Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
- identifying and evaluating customers' needs
- making product recommendations based off of this analysis
- promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership, VOC and In-Store Pick-up
Education and/or Experience
High School education or equivalent experience
Mathematical Skills / Reasoning Ability
Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to customers
Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to our customers and other associates
Able to lift up to 50 pounds
Able to stand for extended periods
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Management, coworkers and customers.
Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system