Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Sales Associate- Full Time
Morton Grove , IL 60053
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
As a sales associate, you will be the face of our company! You get to highlight our brand and image while contributing to building our reputation as a company that values its customers and their opinions. You will be directly responsible for assisting customers and helping them recognize the need for our products and services. We are looking for associates who are capable of learning about what we sell and are able to articulate our purpose in a manner that is educational, insightful, and professional. If you are outgoing and enjoy serving others and are ready to make a positive difference, this is an incredible opportunity for you.
- Greet and assist customers throughout the store and find creative ways to talk about the products and services we provide.
- Maintain a superior knowledge of what we sell and be familiar with the relationship of corresponding products so you can upsell to our customers.
- Keep the store organized and participate in frequent cleanup to make shopping pleasant and convenient for each of our customers.
- Facilitate customer inquiries, answer questions to encourage product sales, and see that escalated requests are addressed and solved immediately.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times, and position yourself as a personable spokesperson for our company.
- Build brand awareness and highlight our company's reputation by talking about the characteristics that make our organization competitive.
- Participate in weekly team meetings to set personal goals and to familiarize yourself with current promotions, sales, and incentives.
- Contribute to helping our company better serve its customers by offering creative insight into improvements that will make our products and services better.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to learn about multiple products
- Reliability is a must
- Experience working in customer service
- Experience working in sales