Sales Associate- Durham, NC
Jacksonville , FL 32277
Posted 1 month ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
To achieve sales goals and develop lasting client relationships. These initiatives are achieved by providing the highest level of customer service and complying with all company policies, procedures and directives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- sales goals
- the elevated levels of sales and service to maximize sales performance
- an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- closing a sale, monitor all details including: shipping, alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- with all sales related policies and procedures
- a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- the highest level of customer service
- and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively, ensuring client satisfaction
- selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- in inventories
- with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- execute all relevant register functions
- to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
- in all relevant training and development seminars, programs and meetings as directed by store management
Minimum 2 years retail experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V