Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Eagle , ID 83616
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The Sales Assistant supports merchant sales by managing merchant details. They coordinate merchant issues with ops and tech support. They support the health and communication of the sales team. They manage and improve communication with business development department.
Key Results that reflect superior performance:
- Effectively supported merchant sales by managing merchant details.
- Processing merchant work sheets
- Setting installs
- Calls for missing information
- Following up on non-critical customer issues
- Taking messages
- Checking faxes for statements or other sales related faxes
- Hardware orders
- Follow move forward workflows on CRM
- QA follow up calls
- Update CRM
- Data mining in CRM
- Coordinated sales department existing merchant issues with ops and tech support.
- Research merchant database
- Communication liaising with ops and tech (or customer service coordinator) about merchant issues
- Make outbound calls to merchants or prospects
- Take inbound calls, calls from merchants or prospects
- Effectively supported sales team health and communication.
- Vacation relief customer care
- Attend weekly sales meeting
- Take minutes for sales team
- Managed and improved communication with business development department.
- Entering leads
- Checking for duplicates
- Sales support for marketing department
- Screening and assigning new prospects
- Willingness to learn sales processes and procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Bilingual a plus
- Work with a company dedicated to your personal and professional growth
- Collaborate with a local team committed to supporting your development and success
- Robust customer service, finance, and underwriting teams available as resources
- Aggressive compensation raise structure
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits
- A competitive 401(k)
- Paid time off
- $19.24/hr to start
ChargeItPro is a local payment processor that provides support for businesses by providing the low rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.