Sales And Onboarding Specialist
San Francisco , CA 94103
Posted 4 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
This is a remote position open to candidates living in California, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, New York, or Virginia.
Looking for a service-oriented sales position in a passionate, collaborative team?
Rotunda Software, an industry leader in volunteer scheduling software, is seeking a personable, positive, and ambitious individual to help qualify and thoughtfully introduce clients to our services. In addition to excellent communication and listening skills, this position requires the ability to navigate sophisticated technology to solve client's problems.
Our two flagship products, Ministry Scheduler Pro and Volunteer Scheduler Pro, are actively used by over 3,800 organizations to schedule over one million volunteers. The individual who fills this position will work on our close-knit, collaborative sales team, owning sales efforts within an assigned US territory.
Rotunda is a talented, dedicated, international team, passionate about doing meaningful work and building extraordinary products that people love. Our mission is to help people do good things, and our unique culture is rooted in a set of shared values.
- Becoming an expert on the benefits and features of Rotunda's products
- Building long-term relationships with qualified non-profits who have expressed interest in our services, uncovering challenges, providing solutions, and winning their business
- Fortifying relationships with existing clients, offering guidance and support, and ensuring they leverage any opportunities to benefit from expanded use of our services
- Contacting, qualifying, and building relationships with prospective clients through systematic outbound cold calls and emails (during your several months of training, this outbound sales effort will be your primary responsibility)
- Utilizing Salesforce to track all work and communication
- Working with Sales team and Sales leadership to achieve team sales targets
- Side projects tailored to individual strengths / interests (e.g., producing content for sales and marketing resources)
- A service-focused sales mentality and approach
- A love for talking to people and building relationships
- The ability to problem solve and learn new technology easily
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to exceed expectations and grow professionally
- A quiet work space for phone calls and meetings
- Selling a meaningful product that people love
- A service-focused, positive culture built around mutual respect and personal growth
- $30 - $55K USD base salary and a performance-based bonus
- Stability (Rotunda has been self-funded and profitable for over 15 years)
- Work-life balance
- Annual retreats (past destinations include Mexico, Costa Rica, and Nicaragua)
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Paid sabbatical program