Sales And Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco , CA 94102
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
NinjaRMM is taking off! We're upending the market for Remote Monitoring & Management tools with a modern, cloud-based platform our legacy competition can't match. In less than four years, we've grown from a small founding team to a global team of over 100 with triple-digit revenue growth, and a steadfast mission to empower MSPs and IT professionals worldwide.
To scale up, we are seeking an eager, self-motivated Sales & Marketing Operations Manager to build and manage our systems, processes, data, and insights across our go-to-market team (marketing, sales, and customer success).
This is a critical cross-functional role responsible for driving performance improvements across the organization and building the foundation for it to scale. You will own our one source of truth and conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders.
- Support and manage the sales and marketing technology ecosystem
- Create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead capture, lead distribution, campaign management, data enrichment, and sales outreach
- Manage the integration and technical aspects of key systems (marketing automation, CRM, sales tools etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads and pipeline
- Measure and provide insights on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Maintain data quality within the database to ensure reliable business insights
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize team performance across sales, marketing, and customer success
- Create and manage dashboards that allow teams to effectively measure KPIs
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- At least 4 years experience in sales, marketing or business operations
- Self-motivated and scrappy - you know what needs to be done and you take initiative
- Highly skilled in Salesforce (SFDC Certification preferred)
- Strong analytical skills - you have mastered Microsoft Excel and have experience with reporting and data analysis
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot or Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Experience working with sales email tools like SalesLoft, Outreach, or similar tools (preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes