Sales And Marketing Coordinator
Buffalo Bayou Brewing Co
Houston , TX 77007
Posted 6 months ago
At Buffbrew, we pride ourselves in being Houstons Most Creative Brewery. As such, we set extremely high standards for ourselves & we dream big. But its easy to craft mission statements & build PowerPoint decks- the hard part is and always will be execution.
This is a new position, created for the first time and reporting directly to the CEO. We are looking for a cross-functional beast, with the intellectual flexibility to work within the Sales & Marketing department, but also be the primary liaison with Logistics & external Customers.
The position of Sales & Marketing Coordinator is an execution-heavy role where the rubber meets the road. Its the lynchpin that holds multiple departments together and is the primary interface for external parties. Youll be the person who translates ideas into action, keeps things on track, and youll do a lot of the hardest & least appreciated work.
Alternate job titles for this position might include: statistical storyteller, train scheduler, traffic cop, email jockey, truth-to-power speaker, & unicorn whisperer.
We get a lot of applicants who have always wanted to work at a brewery. Some people may confuse this with their dream job. Beware! We have a lot of fun, but we also work really, really hard. Buffbrew was an exceptionally fast-paced environment before we started building our new facility, now its gotten even more complex!
Its white knuckle oclock over here at Houstons Most Creative Brewery, and were building a Space Shuttle, not a Cruise Ship. If youre up for the challenge, wed love to have you on the team.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing sales data
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) sales forecasts
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations
- Match supply & demand with forecasting models
- Run scenario analysis to ensure product gets to the right customers at the right time
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Monitor the teams progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Scoping: Break projects into manageable actions and set timeframes
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans and expenditures
- Track progress with Senior Management across all Departments
- Execute new product submissions to Distributors and Major Chains
- Receive orders from Distributors
- Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Good communication skills along with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical ability, Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
Nice to Have / Bonus Skills:
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools
Subsidized Health Insurance, 401K Matching, Paid Time Off