Sales And Financial Planning Analyst
Tp-Link North America, Inc.
Brea , CA 92821
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Sales and Financial Planning Analyst
TP-Link USA is currently seeking a Sales & Financial Planning Analyst for our Brea, CA location
*NOTE: Our office will relocate to Irvine, CA at the end of the year*
TP-Link is the worlds number one provider of consumer Wi-Fi networking products. We continuously develop new products and technologies that transform the way people connect. Our networking expertise uniquely positions us as a leader in emerging technologies that improve our everyday lives, such as smart home products.
We provide all employees with fully paid medical, dental and vision insurance, and also contribute to their 401k funds. In addition to free snacks and drinks, we have great amenities on-site, including a game room and well-equipped gym with a heated outdoor pool.
What your future looks like:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting/sales/marketing teams to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost and pricing analysis
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Perform sales forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Create KPI documents and management level sales documents weekly
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Track sales performance as it relates to financial goals
- Analyze past results and recognize trends in retailer or categories
What youll bring to the table:
- 1-3+ years of sales or finance planning or other relevant experience
- High proficiency with financial modeling and techniques
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Knowledge of data management, SQL, business intelligence platforms
- BA or BS degree required (Finance or Business Preferred)
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Experience in Consumer Electronics or similar field supporting a retail sales division
- Experience in Retailer Portals (RetailLink, Partnersonline, etc.) is a strong plus
- Salesforce experience
- Oracle ERP or similar portal experience
What were all about:
TP-Link is always seeking ambitious individuals, who are enthusiastic and passionate about their work. We are a global company that values diversity and thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and drive. While TP-Link has made its global mark, it is still a relatively new brand to the U.S. As we grow and shape our team, were looking for people to directly influence the success of our U.S. business.
Feel a connection? Send us your resume and a cover letter telling us why you believe youre the right fit for our team. For more details and to apply for this position, visit us at www.tp-link.com.
We are committed to diversity. TP-Link is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.