Sales And Client Support Coordinator
West Chester , PA 19380
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Lensa is a 4-year-old rapidly growing recruitment advertising & data services company, with over 70+ employees. Our global headquarters are located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, and product, design, and engineering team located in Budapest, Hungary.
Lensa is a fun, casual company with a serious mission - to help jobseekers connect with great hiring companies.
The successful candidate will report to the Chief Revenue Officer, and will be responsible for oversight and management of all day to-to-day sales support and client relations efforts for the organization. The successful candidate will work out of our beautiful downtown West Chester, Pennsylvania location, with frequent interactions with our International office, our domestic sales team and our client base in the US and around the world.
As the company continues to grow, this opportunity may lead to future supervisory or managerial opportunities.
- Setting up all new advertising campaigns by advertisers, monitor the effectiveness of the campaigns, and ensure that clients are happy with their engagement with Lensa;
- Liaise with the Lensa tech team as it relates to features, enhancements to deliver campaign assets, monitor in-process campaigns, and communicate with the Lensa team and the client to ensure that campaigns are quickly executed;
- Monitoring and review of client campaigns, facilitate calls and where applicable, in-person meetings to help customers succeed;
- Assist in the development and design of operational procedures to streamline on-boarding, maintenance and monitoring of client activities;
- Support the sales team through contract creation, pricing requests, and other sales augmentation as needed;
- Managing vendor contracts for any sales and support services which may include sales tools, lead generation tools, CRM systems, and other sell-side products and services that are used throughout the business;
- Attending industry trade shows and conferences as needed;
- Other Ad hoc tasks & projects as assigned;
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong written and oral communication and grammatical skills;
- A BS or BA Degree or equivalent experience;
- At least 2 years of customer-facing sales support or client support experience in a B2B environment;
- Prior experience working within the field of online marketing, online lead generation, website design, display advertising, online lead generation, media planning, social media, digital media, or Internet recruiting industries (strongly desirable);
- Ability to work independently and think proactively to find new business opportunities with existing clients and support continued client success with Lensas products & services;
- Ability to think analytically, analyze data, and make business decisions and recommendations to clients on campaign improvements
- Possess strong organizational behavior skills and a strong attention to detail;
- Excellent PC experience and Microsoft product suite experience with an emphasis on Excel,
- Cloud-based services like GMail, Google Docs, Skype, Jira, Trello and Mac PC experience is also strongly desirable;
- Ability to adapt quickly, innovate within your role, and self-manage to help improve operational efficiency and effectiveness;
Lensa offers a flexible benefits package, including Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term & Long Term disability and Life Insurance, paid parking, and other benefits.