Blue Ocean Wealth Solutions
Greenvale , NY 11548
Posted 6 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Change the lives and the financial outlook of our company and clients one suggestion at a time as our next financial advisor. Your skills will be instrumental in aiding clients with proper wealth and asset management, developing financial solutions and determining specific insurance needs. Just as you help our customers, we'll commit ourselves to helping you find a satisfying job that utilizes all your current skills while supplying you with new ones in a supportive work environment. We look forward to assisting you with bringing your full financial advising abilities to bear and providing you with plenty of opportunities to expand your skills and knowledge of the industry.
- Sit down with new and current clients when necessary to discuss or update their current income, insurance needs, tax bracket, financial risk management and financial goals to provide them with tailored financial advice.
- Anticipate and answer client questions in terms that are easy to understand, providing the client with the proper resources for supplemental information.
- Make recommendations as needed on investments, financial strategies, proper cash management and insurance policies.
- Review client financial accounts and plans at least three times per year to ensure current client plans accurately reflect life changes, concerns, income adjustments and any other shifts or circumstances that might impact the client's financial plans, insurance needs or investments.
- Undergo continuing training and education to remain up-to-date on the latest investment plans, financial practices, financial trends and state/local/federal regulations and laws.
- Remain current on latest marketing trends and performance to make sure client plans are adequate and responsive, suggesting changes and actions as necessary.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- At least a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- Able to work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful work environment
- Strong and proven interpersonal and client-retention skills
- Previous experience
- Proven history of personal and professional success
Job Type: Full-time