Knoxville , TN 37932
Posted 4 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Gravity Networks is an IT company with offices in Knoxville, Tennessee and Salt Lake City, Utah. We are looking for a Sales Administrator to assist our growing sales department in various roles. This person will be responsible for all hardware and software quotations and purchasing activities for the company. They will provide sales support to clients and staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Create, update and keep current all Sales Board tickets.
- Create sales quotes for hardware, software, licensing and labor as requested by internal staff and clients.
- Track licensing and support agreements in database and provide sufficient notification to clients to renew before expiration of agreements.
- Technical training and certification as needed.
- Manage Quoting System Connectwise Sell
- Obtain and compare quotes from different vendors to select the ones that provide the best value (quality and price) to the company.
- Review, comprehend and utilize vendor pricing promotions and discount programs.
- Place purchase orders and monitor delivery schedule for all open orders to ensure client and internal requirements are met.
- Evaluate vendor reliability and performance, including on-time delivery performance, receiving problems, and rejected materials.
- Investigate and resolve client problems with deliveries.
- Resolve discrepancies between POs, receipts and invoices.
- Maintain contact with clients and outside vendors.
- Communicate product updates at company meetings.
- Represent company in a professional manner at all times. Adhere to the highest ethical standards. Maintain a professional appearance.
Measurements of Accountability:
Timely and accurate processing of quotations.
Thorough product knowledge.
Vendor certifications maintained.
Product margin targets met.
Responsiveness to staff requests.
Medical, Dental, Vision benefits including PTO and vacation pay.