Kirkland , WA 98033
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
FusionTek is a fast growing, industry-leading MSP with clients in the Seattle, Kirkland and Washington DC areas. We specialize in providing top-notch network and computer support and IT consulting services to small and mid-size businesses.
We are in search of an experienced Sales Administrator to join our team. If you're looking for a great opportunity with unlimited potential and want to work for an outstanding integrity-based company, then we are the company for you!
This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Is looking for an opportunity to work directly with customers and let their impressive client-focused attitude shine!
- Wants a company that truly cares about its customers and employees.
- Loves a fast-paced, fun, and positive team environment.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the companys growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true Wow experience for clients.
Youll be working directly with our Sales and Service teams to complete the following tasks:
- Interact with customers to understand product requirements
- Translate customer requirements to quotes
- Work with vendors and distributors on quoting and deal registration
- Review quotes with customers and obtain approval
- Coordination with internal team members as required
- Follow-up with customers to ensure buying satisfaction
- Stay informed on new product and service offerings
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Excels at connecting with customers and understanding their specific needs
- Attention to specific details and requirements of quote requests
- Client-focused attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Impressive verbal, written, and communications skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of core business technology concepts and platforms
- Ability to be a power-user with quoting tools (both internal and vendor specific)
- Experience with managing administrative business processes.
Well provide you with these great benefits!
- 90% paid medical / dental / vision
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Fun and energetic company culture
- 401k with 4% company match
- An excellent position with a growing IT company with tons of potential for advancement; opportunities for career progression and increased responsibilities as the role expands.
All offers will be subject to a background and drug test. We value team diversity!