If you are looking for a career to earn your worth and have complete control of your future, then Appreciation Financial might be a good fit for you. Join a company that builds careers based on helping others, and has a lot of fun in the process helping amazing people reach their goals.
What we do:
We help teachers and public employees with their pension, retirement, and insurance needs. We do this through educational services and simple, safe retirement and insurance planning. The only requirement is an insurance license.
Why we do it:
The ability to work with, and give back to the very same people that have contributed to raising, educating, and developing us all, is a privilege we are grateful to possess. Educating the educators is what we do, and we absolutely love it.
Were not financial advisors, and we do not consider ourselves insurance agents either. What we do is not your traditional idea of sales. Were a little of all of that but more importantly Were Appreciation. What we really do is not like any other sales career youve seen.
Benefits we Offer...are not what you expect. While we do not offer medical, dental, vision, etc... (how good are those benefits from Corporate America anyway?), we DO offer you a way to have business ownership and control of your career. A way for you to build a business that will empower you to choose what real benefits you want out of your career and your life.
Rewards of working with Appreciation: Create your own schedule within 9-5 M-F workweek;
Business ownership within Appreciation without the hassle of overhead or the expenses that typically come with it owning your own business;
Residual income and vesting with Appreciation that can provide you a passive income for life;
Access to our districts and the opportunity to be the trusted advisor on campuses;
The ability to work with clients that want and need our help. Our service is in high demand. We help people realize and reach their retirement goals and dreams;
Potential to earn a six-figure income without sacrificing your work/life balance or spending countless years climbing a corporate ladder;
Join the #1 independent insurance and retirement agency within the k-12 public school system that is only eight years old and has doubled the last four years in a row; and
If you need traditional benefits: You will be in control to choose the things you need on your terms (as a tax write-off)
Our most successful reps and leaders have come from all walks of life so our requirements are a little different than the traditional thought of education, resumes, and references.
What makes someone successful with us are the following characteristics: Coachable
Sincere desire to help people
If you possess these traits, chances are you will be our next superstar and we'd like to chat with you.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1099 independent contractor full commission position (commissions, bonuses, incentives, residual income) and Appreciation Financial is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE).
If interested, please send your info/resume and you will be contacted within 72 hours for an initial phone interview to learn more.
Appreciation Financial the #1 independent financial service firm that works within the k-12 public school systems across the United States. It is our mission to help people make, save, and protect their money. We help public employees maximize their pension and supplemental retirement and insurance benefits through education and straightforward planning. We do this with products and services that give clients the clarity, safety, and guarantees they need.
Appreciation is looking for new team members that share the same values and business principles as us. Please review them before applying with us.
Cultural Values: This is how we show up and act every day.
1. Hard Work - nothing worth having comes easy
2. Respect For All- Golden rule, platinum rule...be great, stay kind.
3. Competitive- The healthy fun kind.
4. Family- Family is what you make of it. Win, lose, good, bad, indifferent - we stay together.
5. Fun- Enjoy the moments, don't take yourself too seriously, make things entertaining.
6. Healthy Energy- Attitude is everything; do good, feel good; feel good, do good.
Business Principles: This is how we are hardwired
1. Work With Purpose- One purpose driven individual is better than five good "employees."
2. Be Humble, Stay Hungry- No egos or entitlement. Nothing is given; everything is earned
3. Act With Urgency - "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week"- George S. Patton
4. Keep it Simple- Simple has and always will get things done faster, better, and quicker.
5. Act Like You Own it- Be accountable for action and inaction. Appreciation is a Results-Only Work Environment (ROWE)
6. Courage- Say what you think, make tough decisions; take smart risks; question actions inconsistent with our values.
7. Servant Leadership- We lead by example and action. Support, empower and strive to bring out the best in each other
8. Transparency- Open communication with straight talk
9. Growth Mindset- Anything can be achieved through dedication, focus, and hard work