VIEW JOBS11/7/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-02-05T00:00New Orleans, Louisiana
Sales Account Manager
Curiosity meets passion! As an outside sales account manager with Uline, use your sales expertise to help our customers realize their business goals with product solutions you're proud to deliver.
* Actively manage and grow accounts in a unique outside sales territory. This will include a large, pre-existing customer base.
* Use our huge catalog with over 36,000 items to sell product solutions to large and small companies.
* Use your outside sales experience to prospect and develop new, exciting business relationships.
* Understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions.
* Deliver exceptional customer service.
* Bachelor's degree.
* 3+ years outside sales representative experience.
* A valid driver's license.
* Excellent driving record.
* Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting work environment.
* Detail oriented and hardworking
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
* Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
* 401(k) with 5% employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
* Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
#LI-POSTUline, Inc.New OrleansLA
VIEW JOBS12/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-08T00:00About Taulia:
Taulia delivers working capital solutions that make it easy for businesses to free up cash, accelerate payments and improve supply chain health.
Since founding in 2009, we've envisioned a world where every business thrives by liberating cash. Today, our team of financial gamechangers have built a network connecting 1.5 million businesses across 168 countries and accelerated more than $80 billion in early payments.
Using our state-of-the-art platform, businesses now have the option to choose when and how to pay and get paid. It sounds simple. But our painless process provides both buyers and suppliers the chance to skyrocket their cash - cash to fuel economic growth all over the world. It's win-win for everybody.
About the Job:
We are seeking an entry level Inside Sales Account Executive responsible for driving and closing new business in our Mid-Market business. The successful candidate will be goal oriented, willing to learn, and have demonstrated success in current and past endeavors. The role is focused purely on new business and is suited to people who are sales hungry and those who can utilize their exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
The right individual will be an essential part of Taulia's sales force, and must possess an ability to work creatively in a rapidly growing start-up environment. S/he will report directly to the Manager of Supplier Sales.
* Actively and successfully managing the sales process; credentials pitch; asking questions; solution pitch; negotiation; close; handover for onboarding.
* Becoming proficient at presenting benefits to potential clients through direct communication over the phone and in email.
* Create and be accountable for all client proposals, agreements and any further documentation, following Taulia procedure.
* Develop a thorough understanding of clients' financial objectives including their Return on Investment (ROI) objectives.
* Ensuring Taulia remains proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
* Effectively interacting with other departments including the marketing department and buyer success teams when handing over deals ensuring you fully and correctly brief all team members in every aspects of the sale.
* Stay up-to-date on the state of business finance.
A Taulia Team Member is...
Part of what makes Taulia as successful as it is are the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for finance. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through. An inspiration to your colleagues, you are tenacious, driven and highly motivated sales professional. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the center of everything you do.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
* Strong client management skills and ability to keep promises.
* Capacity to become an expert in supplier financing.
* Capable of hands on problem solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
* A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities.
* Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail.
* Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks.
* Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* A positive working attitude toward all people.
* Capable of working independently.
Taulia is a rapidly growing San Francisco based start-up with fantastic job benefits, tier one investors and an entertaining yet fantastically competent culture. Taulia is an equal opportunity employer seeking only the most driven (and humorous) entrepreneurial minded individuals to join our journey.
If you take your job seriously, but not yourself. If you enjoy the wild ride of start-up life and being a part of a team that knows how to debate, work with passion, and laugh. If you can make a positive impact on a company's core culture then apply now.
Taulia Inc.New OrleansLA
VIEW JOBS12/9/2019 12:00:00 AM2020-03-08T00:00What you'll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
This position is responsible for Government Sales for Verizon Connect within a defined region. You will drive and achieve sales goals through the creation and execution of a strategic plan for the assigned region in conjunction with the Sales Manager. This includes prospecting in the specific region via specific vertical associations, trade shows, industry events and affiliates, prospecting and engaging current customers. A key component of this job is interfacing with Verizon sales offices within the assigned region and driving leads and opportunities via the Verizon sales teams. Relationship, presentation and account management skills are a must for this position, especially when interfacing with our Verizon counterparts at the front line and executive levels. This position will require a long history of solution/consultative selling in the technology sector. This position will have a significant budget number assigned that has a meaningful impact on the overall business outcome annually.
* Achieve sales goals for an assigned region while successfully managing a growing an account base with a significant customer focus.
* Build and foster relationships with Verizon Wireless, data and executive teams within a defined region with a focus of driving leads and closing sales.
* Develop strategic plan for territory and prepare/present Quarterly Operations Reviews for Management and Senior Management.
* Comply with reporting requirements including but not limited to sales reporting, Provide input into Networkfleet in regard to strategic direction to meet the needs of assigned companies / customers.
* Provide ongoing feedback to manager that will help in strategic direction of channel.
* Build and maintain relationships with key customer decision-makers within assigned accounts as well as internal Verizon associates in order to maximize sales/revenue.
* Execute and maintain account management planning processes and business review processes with each assigned account on a consistent basis.
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Four or more years of relevant work experience.
* Experience building a sales territory.
* Willingness to travel.
* A valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience building a sales territory in both a "hunter" role and a "overlay" role.
* Ability to achieve and exceed annual quota/budget.
* Software as a Service (SaaS) experience.
* Experience working in the government segment.
When you join Verizon...
You'll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that's transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you'll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we'll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon CommunicationsNew OrleansLA