Sales Account Executive
Fargo , ND 58102
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Bismarck or Fargo, ND
Our customers know us as the all-in-one marketing calendar that helps them save a ton of time and get more traffic. Our team knows us as the best place in North Dakota to do what you love, and love what you do. Every. Day.
You should know us as a startup (with all the perks), and the fastest growing technology company in North Dakota. Every day we build, market, and support an amazing product that customers from 100+ countries love. Are you ready to join us?
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to join our Sales Team and focus on our Enterprise and/or SMB customer segments. This segment represents a huge opportunity for CoSchedule and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for identifying leads, and driving the sales process with prospective customers collected through our inbound marketing process. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business needs and act as their trusted guide as they implement CoSchedule within their marketing organization. Youll also work with our Product and Product Marketing Teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback.
At the end of the day, your job will be to close deals at our largest plan levels and successfully handoff those customers to our Customer Success Team for training and implementation assistance.
As a Sales Executive you will:
- Prospect and nurture new relationships into business opportunities via email, phone and virtual meetings.
- Build value-based relationships with customers and help map their needs to our solution.
- Constantly connect with marketing executives and decision-makers of various stage companies to drive revenue.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, from lead identification, through qualifying contacts, calling and closing.
- Create and maintain our automated and repeatable sales processes.
- Analyze and target new opportunities for CoSchedule to grow its customer base.
- Proactively identify areas in the sales process or product for improvement and collaborate with our team to achieve them.
- Participate in sales meetings and articulate market feedback to the entire team.
- Coordinate with our Customer Success Team to make sure Enterprise-Level customers are onboarded correctly and remain successful with CoSchedule.
- Maintain extreme knowledge about our product.
- Build value-based relationships with customers ensuring that they remain CoSchedule customers for life.
- Maintain sales CRM software (Salesforce) and report on weekly/monthly/quarterly KPIs and quotas.
- 1+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS.
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals.
- Coffee is for closers. You know how to close the deal.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- You can give kick-ass software demos while simultaneously mapping our product to the individual needs of our customers.
- You can hustle. You get shit done. You are independent, smart, and full of wit.
- Youre a super connector and can break the ice with just about anyone.
- You work independently. You are able to prioritize, focus, and take initiative.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle, disdain for failure and hunger/appreciation for feedback.
- You think BIG and have a deep self-motivation and the ability to self-manage.
- Youre a team player and clear problem solver. You never blame or wait on others.
- You have a strong understanding of online marketing and social media.
- You posses a strong technical aptitude.
The Thatd Be Greats:
- Prior experience in closing sales deals at the executive level.
- Experience in Enterprise marketing or sales for technology or SaaS products.
- Prior experience in an executive or marketing role.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight or other similar platforms.
- Strong marketing background or interest in social media and other digital marketing formats.
- Expert-level awareness of CoSchedule and our product offering.
- Aggressive commission structure.
- Fully-paid benefits package with Vision, Dental and Medical.
- Fully-paid Life, Short and Long-Term Disability.
- Health Savings Account + Dependent Care FSA.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Free Parking.
- Free coffee, tea, soda, water -- all the hydration you need!
- No limits on sick or vacation days.
- Yearly learning allowance.
- Yearly health + wellness allowance.
- Referral Bonus.
- Company supplied MacBook Pro.
- Casual dress Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursdayand Friday.
- We hold an annual Bratwurst Blowout that usually includes pellet guns and go carts.
- Unpredictable appearance of breakfast pastries.
- Free faxing! (for all your faxing needs.)