Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Safs Scrum Master-Project Manager
Standby Talent Staffing Services
Hartford , CT 06101
Posted 6 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Job Locations: Hartford, Ct
This position is a blend of the Scrum Master (SM) ensuring the team lives the agile values and principles and the Project Manager (PL) who defines and maintains and strives to achieve the project timelines, budget and results. They SM escalate impediments, manage risk, and help drive program-level continuous improvement. The PL reports progress, risk and financial status of the project.
Scrum Master (SM) Duties- Agile process and method facilitator securing adherence to the methods, the behavior of the various roles and the time boxing of meetings
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Facilitate the team during project increment planning and its preparation
- Coach the team in optimally applying the system scrum method and in using state-of-the-art practices in the engineering disciplines involved to reach the best performance
- Concentrate on time beat (events, meetings), purpose (focus, discipline, etc.) and role adherent behavior, sidesteps from leading the team and fosters self-organization and autonomy
- Collaborate with the process coach to advance agile
- Project Manager (PL) Duties - Supervisor role for project planning, development process execution, coordination and delivery in the project
- Key role in new product development representing the project together with the product manager within the company and responsible for defining, committing and achieving timelines, budgets and results
- Supervise the collaborative, rolling project planning, involve everybody needed in this process and protect teams and other relevant contributors from over-committing on what they can achieve
- Organize and supervise the increment planning sessions and make sure that business stakeholders and executives needed are present
- Own the development process for the project, making sure that the teams live by the values and practices of Scaled Agile for Systems (SAFs) and stick to the standards of the companys development process and the relevant regulatory bodies
- Promote and supports agility in the project
- Organize and supervise the system demo at the end of each sprint to verify with stakeholders that objectives and expectations have been met
- Minimum qualification:
- BS degree in business, technology or engineering and 3-5 years professional experience as a Scrum Master and Project Manager following SAFs methodology.