Safety - Training And Record Keeper
Adger , AL 35006
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Major mining company seeks a motivated individual to work as a Safety Training and Record Keeper.
- Annual Experienced Miner Retraining
- Electrical Retraining
- New Hire Training
- EMT Training
- Safety Department Record Keeping
- Candidate must be a certified MSHA underground, surface, and electrical instructor.
- Alabama Mine Foreman certification preferred.
- Candidate must have knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, and powerpoint.
- Must be able to work weekends and varying shifts to fulfill training requirements.
- Excellent record keeping skills are preferred.
Excellent wage and benefit package available, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans; Basic Life/ADD Insurance, Optional Term Life and Optional Accidental Life Insurance, Sickness/Accident Benefits and Long Term Disability plans, 401(k) plan with 6% employer matching contribution, vacation and holidays.