Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Safety Program Manager
Baltimore , MD 21201
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Join the RUKCO Team
The RUKCO team is excited for growth. We are currently searching for top-level personnel to build our future team. Our clients in the construction sector are in need of strong safety professionals ranging for Safety Directors to Site Specialists.
We have openings coming in the near future in the Baltimore, Maryland and Washington D.C. markets.
If you are interested in opportunities with RUKCO, please submit resumes for consideration. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Main responsibilities include:
- Work to implement organizational and project safety programs
- Conduct site safety observations, identify areas for improvement, and develop comprehensive reports
- Conduct safety meetings
- Facilitate trainings and other safety-related presentations for site personnel
- Update safety logs, write safety reports and submit these to appropriate staff
- Participate in incident investigations and analyze incident reports
- Implement corrective action procedures and track progress on corrective actions
- Ensure strong communication between RUKCO team, site personnel and client project management
- Work with other safety professionals, project management and foremen to establish the best safety culture and practices for the project
Minimum Experience and Qualifications required:
- At least five (5) years of experience in safety
- Previous experience working within the construction industry operations
- Industry certifications and accretions (i.e. CHST) are appreciated
- Value placed on CCIP and OCIP experience
In addition to the above qualifications, were also looking for a team member who:
- Is an excellent communicator and works well with a diverse group of people
- Has outstanding written communication skills
- Works well in a group and is very collaborative
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter; requires little supervision
- Meets deadlines, is goal-driven and wants to learn and grow in a career
Want to take the next step in your career with RUKCO? Apply with us today!