Seeking a skilled leader to take oursafetyprogram to the next level. AsSafetyManager, you will be responsible for evaluating, developing and administering thesafetyprogram to ensure a safe working environment for all employees, partners and contractors in coordination with federal, state and local regulations.
SafetyCommittee meetings, inspections and toolbox talks. Investigating accidents and property damage incidents, as well as evaluatingsafetyhazards. Maintaining contingency plans for fire, severe weather and hazardous materials spills. Ensuring compliance with DOT regulations, including personnel driving records, fleet maintenance and inspections. Recommending employee training to ensure safe and efficient work methods.
Bachelors degree in OccupationalSafetyand Health, Environmental Science or related subject Professional designation such as CertifiedSafetyProfessional (CSP), AssociateSafetyProfessional (ASP), or Associates Risk Management (ARM) preferred Five years experience managing workplacesafetyin a manufacturing or construction field
VIEW JOBS11/18/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-02-16T00:00The Schneider organization has an immediate need for a passionate and accountable Safety and Training Manager. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide leadership and direction to the Driver Business Leaders (DBLs) and their drivers and work in conjunction with the Operation Managers (OMs), Division Managers (DMs) and General Managers (GMs) to ensure Schneider has the safest fleet in the industry. You will be accountable for conducting risk assessments and analyzing injury reports and delivering top notch training to various locations throughout the United States. This position will set you on your way to a career of interesting challenges and limitless opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop / facilitate safety and compliance training for their respective operating locations. This will include
safety meetings with DBL's, regional drivers and dedicated accounts.
* Ensure remedial and proactive safety training events are completed in an appropriate time frame.
* Use of safety tools, such as Critical Event Recording (CER) to conduct analysis on the driver fleet to identify trends and implement solutions.
* Act as a liaison between Operations and Regulatory to identify areas of concern and develop actions to deliver compliance metrics. This will include post-accident and reasonable cause drug / alcohol testing, Continuous Positive Air Pressure (CPAP) compliance, logging compliance, and updated physicals and CDLs.
* Active participant in developing / providing direction to the Operations leadership team regarding DBL skill set assessments; Operations Manager (OMs) skill set assessments and safety planning.
By choosing a career with Schneider, we improve your life by offering:
* Annual profit sharing bonuses available
* Strong work/life balance that includes paid holidays and generous personal time off
* Medical, dental and vision insurance plus company-paid life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan with company match plus a company-paid retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement and free financial service assistance
* Health Care Spending Account
* On-site services at some facilities including cafeteria, gym and fitness classes, walking/jogging trail, ATM, personal mail services, company store and much more
* Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity in every action, respect and excellence in all we do
* Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Our preferred candidate will have:
* Bachelor's degree and three to five years of successful experience in Operations, Customer Service or Maintenance management.
* Strong analytical skills along with excellent problem identification, resolution skills and identifying trends.
* Excellent decision making ability and judgment.
* High level of initiative and ability to multi-task and re-prioritize.
* Ability to build strong business partnerships.
* Experience working with outside agencies (State DOT agencies, local government, law enforcement, etc)
* Ability to work extended schedules to include some weekends.
* Comfortable traveling between 12-24 weeks per year.
Schneider is a premier provider of truckload, logistics and intermodal services. Offering the broadest portfolio of services in the industry, Schneider's solutions include Van Truckload, Dedicated, Regional, and Bulk, Intermodal, Transportation Management, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Port Logistics services. A $3.9 billion company, Schneider has provided expert transportation and logistics solutions since 1935.
The Schneider Way:
* We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with honesty, dignity and respect.
* We are a desirable employer due to our commitment to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
* We are a responsible member of the community.
* Safety-first and always
* Integrity in every action
* Respect for all
* Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today! http://www.schneiderjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer.
VIEW JOBS12/9/2018 4:01:12 AM2019-03-09T04:01Seeking a Construction Project Manager You can live anywhere in the country but this position is 100% travel All travel and living expenses are paid for Projects are located all across the country and are 18-24 months in duration and they want this person to live there during the duration of the project They do fly someone home every 3 weeks and the option to fly home more often if you pay for it yourself Salary is in very competitive One of the largest and most reputable nationwide general contractors is currently seeking traveling Project Managers to join their team to focus on large scale construction projects across the warmer states of the country. Current projects range from a 10M bank, 200M high school bond program, 20M multifamily, and a 100M manufacturing and distribution center. Looking for well-rounded and detail-oriented PMs who know all construction trades very well and have at least 5 years experience as a Lead PM on commercial type projects with a larger general contractor. These positions are full time traveling positions, meaning that PMs are expected to go from project to project as needed. Ranked as one of the top general contractors in the country according to Engineering News and Record, they value high-quality, highly-motivated, and talented employees in maintaining their position as an industry leader. The candidate must have the following skills: ? Ability to create and maintain a culture that values safety ? Ability to cultivate and maintain strong relationships resulting in customer satisfaction ? A broad knowledge of business operations ? Ability to lead designers, subcontractors, consultants, and employees through complex projects ? Results oriented with a proven ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work to meet deadlines ? Ability to mentor and coach others ? Ability to apply sound judgment and experience to complex problems Requirements: ? Experience leading large scale vertical construction projects from start to finish of at least 10 million dollars ? Strong experience in one or more of these project types: hospitality, multifamily, gaming, municipal, federal, commercial, manufacturing ? Have experience leading multiple projects concurrently, or start to finish lead experience on large projects. ? At least 5 years experience as a project manager on large scale vertical construction projects with a general contractor ? Bachelors degree in construction management, engineering, or related field (strongly preferred) ? In lieu of bachelors degree per above, equivalent relevant experience will be considered ? Current valid driver's licenseE-Health JobsGreen BayWI
VIEW JOBS12/6/2018 12:00:00 AM2019-03-06T00:00Job Description
Responsible for assisting with all operational tasks within the store as delegated and assigned by the Store Manager with main focus on the front-end and sales floor operations. Also assist with the hiring, training and development of store associates as delegated by the Store Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Assist with all store functions and day-to-day store activities as directed by the Store Manager
* Able to perform all opening and closing procedures in the absence of the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager in protecting and securing all company assets, including store cash
* Adhere to all policies and procedures including safety guidelines
* Maintain a professional and friendly environment with customers, subordinates and supervisors
* Maintain all areas of the store, including the stockroom and sales floor, to company standards to include recovery
* When the Store Manager is not on the premises, direct supervisory responsibility for all hourly Associates
* Process all SSC Corporate directives including Pull and Hold/Destroy, Task Compliance, Key Survey information
* requests and any additional communications related to store activities as delegated by the Store Manager
* Assist the Store Manager on the receipt and return of DSD merchandise.
* Follow the VIP and DSD Policies and Procedures
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring proper staffing coverage on a daily basis
* Assist the Store Manager in ensuring that the sales floor is sales effective on a daily basis
* Assist in the management of cashiering activities to ensure all company cash handling practices & guidelines are followed at all times by all Associates
* Promotional effectiveness of store-front fixtures and displays
* Assist in the management of sales effectiveness of seasonal areas in the store
* Coordinate appropriate signage utilized in the store
* Assist with the receipt and return of DSD merchandise
* Process damaged merchandise on a daily basis
* Assist Store Manager with creation of weekly schedules
* Assist in the management of store supplies and expense control
* Assist with merchandising and maintaining the checkout area to maximize impulse sales
* Ensure coolers and store-front program racks/displays are refilled daily (balloon program, sunglasses, batteries, etc.)
* Assist with the management of the Drive Item program
* Prefer prior retail and management experience
* Strong communication, interpersonal, and written skills
* Ability to lift, bend and transport merchandise weighing up to 50lbs
* Ability to work in a high energy team environment
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. This is not to be considered a complete list of job duties, which appear in the job description for this position, and which may be amended from time to time at the discretion of Dollar Tree. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
Dollar Tree is an equal opportunity employer.
Dollar TreeGreen BayWI