Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Saas Support Team Leader
Atlanta , GA 30301
Posted 3 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Dubber is going through an accelerated growth phase, especially within the North American market and were looking for a Customer Support Team Lead who thrives on developing and scaling a team of talented Support Agents with a wide variety of backgrounds. Youre a great match if you posses fantastic leadership skills, are driven to help grow your team, positively impact our customer experience, and have the ability to dive deep into a innovative ever-changing product to learn it inside and out.
It is anticipated that this team will experience dramatic growth in the coming year and while this create many opportunities, being able to work through the growth of the team and liaising with the global team are very important factors.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within a Support Team
- A minimum of 2 years of Team Leader experience in the Cloud industry
- Excellent customer service skills the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills - You must be able to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax from beginner level users to developers in our tickets as well as knowledge base articles
- Establish clear goals and expectations of all team members. Ensure regular feedback, mentoring, and quality assurance to all members of your team.
- A strong sense of urgency
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- A passion for social media or web-based software
- An appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Awesome sense of humor
Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
- Solid experience leading a team of 5 to 10 support professionals.
- Previously experience working within a global company.
- Strong knowledge of the SaaS industry
- Basic understanding of the technologies generally utilized in SaaS solutions, across mobile and web.
- Experience troubleshooting in a SaaS environment