Saas Sales Developer
Austin , TX 73301
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
The SaaS Sales Developer is responsible for successfully cultivating relationships with high-value prospects and winning new business opportunities for our digital marketing services. They have a passion for digital marketing and shopper analytics, selling its value to large brands. The Sales Developer enjoys engaging with brands and helping them solve their business challenges. They are not intimidated by uncertainty and push back. They are an articulate storyteller, creative, and a relatable sales professional, with extensive knowledge and experience in selling solutions.The Role:
- Drives SaaS and Services sales of high-end, high-touch services with large value propositions
- Builds and manages a pipeline in order to maintain consistent, substantial levels of performance
- Collaborates with other members of the Sales and Client Services team
- Succinctly communicates the value of SaaS and Services solutions through chains of command; selling from chief marketing officer to paid search manager
- Conducts detailed analysis of deals won and lost, in order to gain an understanding of closing ratios for future deals and forecasting
- Operates enthusiastically with a clear understanding of the companys vision
- Presents the companys vision to brands, wins their trust, and becomes a trusted advisor
- Identifies what services to stitch together to formulate a solution and clearly develops and delivers a story to convey
- 5-10 years of SaaS or Services sales experience in a solution selling role
- Demonstrated ability to close deals of $300K+ annually. Works through all buyer concerns, convinces a skeptical buyer, and pushes a deal through when it encounters friction.
- Strategically maps an organization to understand who the buyer is, their motivations and independently creates a plan to move the buyer through the sales path.
- Understanding human behavior, motivations, and personality traits/types.
- Should not be deterred by failure, is hungry and proactive. Has strong self-esteem and is unfazed by rejection.
- Gets a premium value for services through value-based selling.
- Is customer-centric: wants what's best for the customer while maximizing value for the organization. Is trustworthy and able to both build and foster strong client relationships.
- Cultivates relationships post initial sale to manage and closes upsells
- Has a can-do attitude
- Relevant, current experience in the digital advertising industry
- Bachelors Degree or MBA