RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) Nights
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
North Richland Hills , TX 76180
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist) NightsLocation:
North Richland Hills, TXSalary:
Based on years of experienceSign On:
We offer a world-class full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Programs, Adoption Assistance and much more!Position Type:
Full-time, Permanent PositionShift:
Nights, 7:00pm 7:00am, Rotating WeekendsFacility Type:
164-Bed, Full-Service, Level III Trauma HospitalDepartment:
Respiratory ServicesReports To:
- Assess, plan, evaluate and provide quality respiratory care to patients in the hospital.
- Perform all aspects and treatment modalities as outlined by the National Board of Respiratory Care.
- Operate blood gas analyzer, performing QC and daily maintenance; maintain QC and maintenance logs; analyze blood gas samples, and other duties as assigned by the Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- All areas of treatment for which they have been deemed and documented to be competent to perform patient care, including but not limited to ED, ICU, NICU, etc.
- Associates Degree from accredited Respiratory Therapy program
- Registered by the National Board of Respiratory Care (RRT) and licensed to practice in the state of Texas as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP).
- BLS, ACLS issued by the American Heart Association, Required.
- Current NRP, Required.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Must have at least 1 years of current acute care hospital critical care experience
- High volume patient experience in a busy critical care environment.
- Team player with a great attitude. Team culture of helping others is very strong.
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Our System was recently named to the list of Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in a row!
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.