Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
RPO Relationship Manager, Search And Staffing - Talent Solutions
Chicago , IL 60602
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RPO Relationship Manager, Search and Staffing - Talent Solutions
This role can be located in Carpinteria, Chicago, New York City, Omaha, San Francisco or Toronto based on where the qualified candidate chosen for this role is located.
Successful Relationship Managers for staffing agencies have a strategic approach to selling, and are able to bring value specifically to our staffing agency customers and serve as their trusted advisers. They invest in making the customer stronger and proactively seek out opportunities for growth. They are humble students of the game, always strive to learn from others and improve in their craft. They have the best interest of the client in mind and act as an internal advocate for them to ensure they are set up for success.
- Proactive selling and growing the account off-cycle is a key aspect of the success of an RM. This is not just an Account Manager or renewals job. LinkedIn Relationship Managers are sales people and thrive on growing their book of business by creating value.
Elevate the overall client experience
- We have a strong value for bringing an exceptional client experience and it is the job of the Relationship Manager to makes sure that we support our clients' business with excellence. We want our customers to not just do business with us because we have the best Talent Solutions in the market, but also because they love doing business with us.
Invest in the team
- We have very strong teams here at LinkedIn. One of the greatest things about working in sales at LinkedIn is the people that you will work with. Our Relationship Managers invest heavily in each other, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another's successes and failures and by building each other up.
Strengthen the company
- We are growing fast and there is a lot to do around here! We expect our Relationship Managers to think like an owner and have an impact outside of the core sales function.
- 4+ years of applicable sales experience
Proven record of driving results in a high-growth company environment.
Experience with SaaS sales and/or recruiting a big plus.
Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer.