Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Route Service Representative
Rug Doctor LLC
Jersey City , NJ 07097
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
JOIN THE CLEAN TEAM: RUG DOCTOR AREA SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
Ever wonder who cleans and services the iconic red Rug Doctor rental machines you find at your local grocery stores? Its a large US-based Rug Doctor workforce of people like YOU!
We need a full-time Area Service Representative (ASR) that is a responsible, self-starter, to deliver products and provide service to existing accounts in the Jersey City/Paterson/Newark and surrounding areas.
While Direct Store Delivery experience is helpful, its not necessary. You provide a GREAT ATTITUDE, we'll provide paid training. Clean and powerful machines combined with face-to-face interactions with retailers make us the leader in CLEAN.
ASR Job Description
- Up to 6 to 10 service calls per day
- Restock products, pricing, facing, rotating, and invoicing of products and machines during each service call
- Inspect and test, and clean equipment and displays by performing preventative maintenance as needed, including, but not limited to overall functionality of machines, clean/polish racks, floor space around and under racks
- Provide customer service, including service calls and Walmart kiosk maintenance, periodic inventory counts, out of cycle service calls and store service requests
- This job is physically demanding and involves a significant amount of lifting (20-50 lbs), walking, standing/bending and driving
Rug Doctor Offers:
- Salary plus commission
- Company vehicle includes fuel, maintenance, and repairs
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Uniforms provided
- Company credit card provided for travel, meals and other expenses
- Paid training, vacation, and holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD and other benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match
To apply to be a Rug Doctor ASR, you must:
- Be 21 and up
- Like people, machines, and cleaning supplies
- Own an iPhone or Android smartphone
- Be able to operate a 12 ft. >10,000 lb. (non DOT) commercial box van
- Be available to work a flexible schedule due to occasional Saturday's or OT may be required due to special projects
- Be computer literate and own a computer with internet connection
- Have a clean driving record and the ability to pass a DMVR review
Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Be a Rug Doctor ASR? CLICK APPLY
Rug Doctor is an EOE company. Applicants will be asked to consent to a criminal background inquiry, and will be required to pass a drug screen and Non DOT physical in order to be considered for employment.