Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Route Sales Representative
Peoria , IL 61601
Posted 3 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Peoria Route Builder
As a RSR you will have direct interaction with retail customers such as store managers, receiving personnel and other associates. A successful RSR will increase sales, complete their route in a timely manner, and build strong relationships with the retail customers.
Responsibilities of the Route Sales Representative:
- Deliver and distribution of merchandise on a designated route.
- Proper merchandising and distribution techniques that ensure the sale of fresh products.
- Maintain sales relationships and uphold excellent customer service.
- Safely operate a company vehicle.
- Keeping organized invoices and work documents, preplan orders, etc.
- Communicate all issues, in-store and out of store to the proper people including, managers and independent operators.
Requirements of the Route Sales Representative:
- Have desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Be at least 21 years of age (DOT Requirement)
- Ability to pass a drug test and physical as required by the Department of Transportation.
Compensation for the Route Sales Representative:
- Starting salary for this position is $1,000/week.
Schedule for the Route Sales Representative:
- Candidates must have the following availability, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- Drivers start between the hours of 2:00am-5:00am.
- Working anywhere from an 8-12 hour day depending on the demands of the route.
This job requires (or may require) a background check. Pending arrests or convictions are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bondability is at issue.
LaJoy Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.