Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Rn/Regsitered Nurse - Endo - PRN
Fredericksburg , VA 22402
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*
- 1 Circulatescases as it relates to unit scope of care: patient safety identification andfall
prevention; Demonstrates the ability to effective document in the ORModule
- 2 Understandsprinciples of aseptic technique and requirements for preparation for
procedures as it relates to unit scope of care.
- 3 Exercisessound judgment and decision-making skills on behalf of patient, self, andpeers.
Exhibits critical thinking skills and the ability to work with minimalsupervision in a fast
- 4 Pursuesown professional growth through continuing education and inservices.
- 5 Communicateseffectively with staff, peers, Sr. Leader, external and internal customers
including skills such aseffective listening.
- 6 Organizeswork to complete duties effective and efficiently.
- 7 Servesas a professional member of the Endoscopy team.
- 8 Demonstratescompetency in providing patient/family education.
9 Adheres to hospital policies andprocedures; supports the mission of the hospital.
10 Adheresto appropriate protocol with regard to clean and maintenance of scopes following
allstandard guidelines and precautions as necessary to ensure each scope has been
testedand ready for the next use
11 Effectively carries out physician order as well as maintains all aspectsof care for the
Patientincluding pain management, medication/blood administration, IV therapy,
Required- Current Virginia License.Two years of Medical/Surgical nursing experience.
Preferred- Current VirginiaLicense. Two years of Endoscopy Labexperience.
- Graduateof accredited school of nursing with current license in the State of Virginia.
- BSNwith current license in the State of Virginia.
- CurrentRN license in the State of Virginia, Current certification as a BLS HealthcareProvider.