Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Rn/Lpn NOC (12S)
Stonehenge Of Ogden
South Ogden , UT 84405
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Stonehenge of Ogden is looking for an experienced nurse to join our dynamic and fun nursing family!
- About us: Stonehenge of Ogden is a beautiful new 52 bed skilled nursing facility located by Ogden Regional Medical Center. This is a short term rehab building where our patients typically stay less than 100 days and then get transferred to long term, assisted living, or home with assistance. The Stonehenge philosophy in caring for our patients is to live the golden rule or in other words treat others how you want to be treated. We use this philosophy to provide high quality care to our patients and staff!
- Compensation: Varies based on experience. Full time employees are eligible for a generous benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, 401K, and a paid time off (PTO) benefit.
- A current License in good standing with the state. Must maintain a current certification in the state throughout employment.
- RN License preferred
- Excellent clinical assessment skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Effective interpersonal skills
- CPR certification
- Our nurses are responsible for medication administration, treatments, nurse assistant delegation, admissions/discharges and documentation. We seek qualified individuals with a commitment to quality care and a friendly team environment
- Job Type: Full Time
Licensed practical Nurse
Compensation: Varies based on experience. Full time employees are eligible for a generous benefits package including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life insurance, 401K, and a paid time off (PTO) benefit.
Stonehenge of Ogden provides a variety of experiences, challenges and new learning opportunity for all nurses. It is a fast paced environment that gives you the chance to use your skills, knowledge and provide the best care possible. The best part about Short Term rehab is watching our patients be successful and go home!