Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
RN - Registered Nurse State Administrator
Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC
Augusta , GA 30901
Posted 4 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC is seeking a Registered Nurse for the position of RN State Administrator to oversee operations in the state of South Carolina and Georgia. This position is based out our Augusta, GA office. This is a salaried position.
Description: For Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC (CNS), this position is responsible for the coordination, supervision, and training of all licensed nurses, aides, and support personnel in the state of oversight. This position utilizes both professional and supervisory discretion and independent judgment with the support of the company. The State Administrator is responsible for all aspects of regulatory compliance, licensing and state government relations and serves as a liaison to the regional DOL office. Growth and marketing CNS to the region is the core and priority of this position.
- Coordinates and assists in the recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Assists with disciplinary action and other Human Resources processes as applicable.
- Develops and maintains policy and procedure manuals specific to the state of oversight.
- Plans and conducts orientations and continuing education for staff engaged in patient care.
- Assist in planning and budgeting for the provision of services. Adheres to established operational and marketing budgets.
- Oversees licensed nurse competence, in the state of oversight, relative to home health nursing assessment and appropriate nursing interventions.
- Demonstrates leadership in the implementation of quality improvement changes within the organization for improvement of patient care.
- Monitors in-home staff education requirements to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Ensures compliance with government rules and regulations in the state of oversight.
- Sets the tone for professional and ethical compliance practices of licensed and non-licensed personnel.
- Demonstrates effective delegation of tasks, working with and through others as needed.
- Participates in training of licensed and non-licensed patient care personnel in the state of oversight.
- Insures licensed personnel maintain clinical practices at a high company and industry standard.
- Insures medical records are completed correctly and adequately across the continuum of the company.
- Oversees all quality and committee initiatives, in the state of oversight, such as Infection Control, Performance Improvement, Customer Satisfaction, and Safety.
- Demonstrates leadership in all required clinical accountability reported to the Professional Advisory Committee and Governing Body.
- Acts as the clinical point person for all regulatory surveys and preparation.
- Acts as a resource for the Executive Leadership Team for operational and clinical decision-making.
- Orchestrates, directs and carries out growth through marketing, advertising, events, and direct contact with individual clients, the DOL, and community professionals.
- Participates in public relations and community activities that promote CNSs role as an effective provider of in-home care in the DOL OWCPs programs.
- Considers age-related factors with patient care for the adult and elderly when providing home care.
- Understands all aspects of office physical plants contracts, maintenance, location representation and presentation.
- The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in home health nursing.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in administrative leadership preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse license to practice professional nursing in each state where patient care is supervised.
- Current BCLS minimum.
- Current and valid drivers license and proof of insurance issued from the state in which the employee resides. The license must be without limitations or conditions, and employee must be able to provide driving record of all violations within the last year. Major infractions such as (but not limited to): Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol or recklessness may preclude the employee from hire and may be cause for disciplinary action up to and including termination.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to effectively lead and supervise others.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize appropriately.
- Bases decisions on fact and good judgment; seeks assistance when necessary.
Critical Nurse Staffing, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/V/D and a drug free work place.