Client is a 129-bed, acute-care, JC accredited regional hospital located on the beautiful southern Oregon coast. Coos Bay offers an extraordinary quality of life, attracting many future residents and businesses to the area with an abundance of outdoor recreational activities, a world-class golf resort, educational opportunities and state of the art medical facilities. With the ocean just a few miles away, the Bay, and abundant coastal rivers and forests, you can enjoy great fishing and other great water activities.
Salary Range: $65,000 - $75,000
Up to $5,000 sign on bonusDays and Nights Shifts available
Assesses patients, as appropriate to the scope of care the nurse will provide.
Assessments may include: physical, psychosocial, learning needs and barriers, needs related to age/culture, discharge planning.
Assesses patients, as appropriate to the scope of care the nurse will provide.
Establishes nursing diagnoses based on results of assessments and in collaboration with the interdisciplinary team.
Plans care according to identified diagnoses and needs. Updates plan of care as appropriate.
3+ years of Acute care hospital experience - intermediate / progressive care experience preferred
Responds effectively to patient crisis/emergency situations
American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or obtain within 6 months of hire
Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of Oregon
VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:00The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include:
* Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance
* Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage
* Competitive Salaries
* Referral Bonuses
* Travel Reimbursement
* Shift Differentials
* 401(k) Retirement Plan
* Direct Deposit/Free Checking
* Unlimited Free CE Credits
* Minimum Requirements:*
* At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience
* ASN, BSN or MSN Required
Cross Country Nurses has more of the travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity in the *Coos Bay, OR* area for a Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry about it. We have new and exciting Operating Room assignments coming in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience. Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there. From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast, so call a Recruiter today!Cross Country NursesCoos BayOR
VIEW JOBS1/16/2021 12:00:00 AM2021-04-16T00:001935 Thompson Rd, Coos Bay, Oregon, 97420-2040, United States of AmericaJob Description
DaVita is seeking a *Registered Nurse* who is looking to give life to patients in an Acute Hospital setting. RNs in this role work autonomously alongside the hospital staff to assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for the critically ill patients.
If you haven't considered Nephrology nursing before, read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.
* What you can expect:*
* *Use your critical care thinking skills. *Whether this is the first or a blip in their chronic treatment, our RNs are experts in educating our patients and families. You'll be able to leverage your nursing skills for patients who are often dealing with multiple co-morbidities and/or acute conditions which require unique treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of nursing skills and knowledge.
* *Not just hemodialysis. *Acute RNs may deliver nephrology care across multiple renal therapies: peritoneal, continuous renal replacement and apheresis.
* *Autonomy in a hospital setting. *Deliver dialysis to patients at a particular hospital or group of hospitals and become an integral part of their team and ours. As a teammate in an acute setting you work on your own almost all of the time. Each day you assess, troubleshoot, and make sound decisions for critical patients. Our Hospital Services group performs 1.1M treatments annually.
* *Dynamic environment.* No two days are ever the same for an acute dialysis nurse. You'll work within a variety of settings (ICU, CCU, ER and more), and you'll be able to keep learning new nursing skills on top of dialysis.
* *Schedule:* Provide emergent, lifesaving care during on call shifts. Schedules vary by hospital system. For this role expect to know your weekly schedule in advance, but your daily schedule may change depending on patient needs. Must be in commutable distance based on on-call requirements.
* *The Gold Seal*. As an Ambulatory Health Care accredited provider, DaVita is following and meeting the highest standards of care, providing care in line with the highest industry standards according to The Joint Commission. We expect our nurses to commit to improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality improvement initiatives.
* What We'll Provide: *
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most: robust health care coverage, retirement planning and savings tools, opportunities for career development, and well-being resources.
* *Comprehensive benefits:* Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons backup care, elder care and more.
* *Paid training:* DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
* *Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime*. DaVita is committed to providing robust development and experience for nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions, integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that journey.
* 3000+ locations and 800+ hospital partnerships across the U.S. for wherever life may take you.
Some additional details about this position:
* Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
* Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during training
* You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holiday
* You Must Have (aka. Requirements):*
* Current and valid Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state where practicing
* Willingness to work a flexible schedule with mandatory overtime required due to the nature of the acute treatment you are providing.
* Work long days without notice
* Ability to travel to multiple hospitals within a given area (Be sure to ask your recruiter about the commute range for this position.)
* Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound recommendations in stressful situations
* Physical Requirement: nurses often have to push/pull large hemodialysis machines around the hospital with little or no assistance
* Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N); three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
* Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook
* You might also have (a.k.a. preferred, not required):*
* Hemodialysis nursing experience in an acute or chronic setting
* Medical/surgical (Med/Surg), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), and/or Emergency Room (ER) experience
* Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN), Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) and/or Certified Hemodialysis Nurse (CHN)
Nurses: if this isn't the job for you, perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link.
Questions? Email us at [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) or send us a message on our DaVita Careers Facebook page.
DaVita is an equal opportunity employer - Vet and Disability. To learn more about what this means [click here.](https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)DavitaCoos BayOR
VIEW JOBS9/29/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-12-28T00:00The benefits of taking a travel nursing job with Cross Country Nurses include: Free Private Housing or Generous Housing Allowance Comprehensive Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage Dependent Health Insurance with Prescription Coverage Competitive Salaries Referral Bonuses Travel Reimbursement Shift Differentials 401(k) Retirement Plan Direct Deposit/Free Checking Unlimited Free CE Credits Minimum Requirements: At Least 1 Year of Recent Acute Care Experience ASN, BSN or MSN Required Cross Country Nurses has more of the travel nursing jobs that you want. We currently have an opportunity in the Coos Bay, OR area for a Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse (RN), however if this position isn't right for you... don't worry about it. We have new and exciting Intensive Care Unit assignments coming in every day, in fantastic cities that you will love to experience. Just think of another destination that you've been thinking of exploring and we'll see what type of assignments we have there. From Boston to Austin, Orlando to San Francisco, we have exclusive travel nursing jobs all across the country! Our positions go fast, so call a Recruiter today!Cross Country NursesCoos BayOR
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.