RN PCU III (Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse Iii) - Nights, Sign/On Bonus
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
San Antonio , TX 78258
Posted 5 days ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:RN PCU III (Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse II) Location:
San Antonio, TXPosition Type:
Full-time, permanent positionShift:
Competitive, Based on experienceSign-On Bonus:
Yes, World-Class, Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, 401-K with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Wellness Programs, Flex Spending Account, Employee Discount Programs, Adoption Assistance and much more!Facility Type:
240 bed, full-service acute care hospital Department: PCU Reports To:
- Assessment: Conducts comprehensive, timely, and ongoing focused physical, psycho-social and pain assessments; includes assessment of patient education needs.
- Planning: Utilizes the assessment, identifies problems, makes nursing diagnoses, formulates goals, teaching plans and outcomes to create an individualized plan of care. Identifies individual patient goals, readiness to learn and incorporates family into the plan of care. Implementation: Prioritizes and implements a competent, prioritized and efficient nursing plan of care.
- Evaluation/Reassessment: Consistently conducts timely evaluation, anticipates and recognizes changes in patient conditions, determines when reassessments are needed and adjusts the plan of care as necessary. Compares expected and achieved outcomes of nursing care utilizing the plan of care.
- Graduate of an accredited diploma, Associates, or Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- Current Texas RN or Compact/Multi-State license
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience in the Telemetry/PCU/Step-Down Unit in an acute care facility
- 63rd on Fortunes 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Our System was recently named to the list of Worlds Most Ethical Companies for the 10th year in a row!
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life.