Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
RN Nurse Manager
Penfield Place Nursing Home
Penfield , NY 14526
Posted 1 week ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking an RNNurse Managerto join our team! This is a part-time day position with an on-call weekend rotation.
- Supervise other professional staff and the nursing assistants
- Ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Be the facility liaison for providers
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents as needed
- Must be an RN in good standing and licensed to work in NYS
- Previous experience in nursing required
- Previous nursing supervisory or managerial experience preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Accurate record-keeping ability
- Sign on bonus for new Hurlbut Care Community employees
About us: HurlbutTM Care Communities offer the highest quality long-term nursing and short-term rehabilitative care.
Each care community is differentiated by its own name and distinctive personality, while remaining part of the Hurlbut family of care. All Hurlbut Care Communities go beyond the nursing home standard by offering outstanding amenities with all the comforts of home.
Penfield Place is a 48-50-bed facility, with a small staff and atmosphere that feels home-like. Residents and their family members become part of the Penfield Place family both during and after their stay here. The location is close to restaurants and stores, but tucked-away enough to feel serene.