RN II - Lung Rescue ICU RN
Kore Healthcare Recruitment
San Antonio , TX 78229
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
Position:Registered Nurse - Lung Rescue ICULocation:
San Antonio, TXBenefits:
Yes, full, comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, 401-K with company match, Employee Stock Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Adoption Assistance and much more!Salary:
Based on experienceSign-On:
Full-time, permanent positionShift:
Days, rotating weekendsFacility Type:
1013-Bed Award-Winning Comprehensive Acute Care Hospital Going for Magnet Status! Department:
Our patient population on this unit consists of patients in need of a machine that bypasses their lungs to deliver 100% oxygen to the patients blood.
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Preferred
- Must have current TX RN or Multi-state/Compact license
- If using Compact license, must have Texas RN license within 90 days of hire.
WHY WORK FOR US?Together,
- Minimum 6 monthsrecent RN ICU acute care experience.
we believe our success is dependent on an environment where caregivers, staff, administrators, physicians and volunteers are at the core of a patients-first culture.We offer:
- Security and stability from working with Americas leading healthcare provider!
- Unmatched potential for a variety, flexibility and career growth.
- The joy of teaming with people who share your passion for the care and improvement of human life