Relient Health is seeking a caring and compassionate RN / Registered Nurseto work in a Home Healthsetting in Baltimore, MD. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity. A sign-onbonus is available!
First and foremost, we are looking for an RN who has the desire to implement high-quality nursing services for patients in a Home Health environment. You should have a strong commitment to enhancing each patients quality of life in an ethical, sensitive and caring manner. In return, this position offers a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as opportunities for advancement.You must be a licensed or license eligible Registered Nurse (RN) with current Home Health experience in order to be considered for this opportunity.Responsibilities / Position Summary:
Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines
Planning, organizing, developing, implementing, and interpreting the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures to assurequality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards
Developing and implementing new program/techniques to enhance nursing services
Exhibitingstrong clinical judgement, decision making, and analytical skills
Demonstrating effective communication with residents, families, staff, physicians, outside providers and the general public
Exhibiting strong leadership and nurse management skills
Current state license or eligibility
Current, ongoing RN experience in a Home Health setting
Must be self-motivated and detail oriented
Must posses a positive attitude toward patients and willingness to be a team player
If you are seeking an exciting opportunity and you have the desire to join a team of dedicated healthcare professionals who pride themselves in providing quality patient careapply online now!You can also submit your applicationby sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.Job Summary & Additi onal Information:Job Title:Registered Nurse - RN | Location: Baltimore, MD | Employment Type:Full-Time | Duration: Permanent | Setting: Home Health | Salary: Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package Offered | Start Date: ASAP | T5
VIEW JOBS6/22/2020 12:00:00 AM2020-09-20T00:00Overview
The Registered Nurse in Home Health provides and directs provisions of nursing care to patients in their homes as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and agency policies. Also, The RN Registered Nurse job coordinates total plan of care with other health care professionals involved in care, and helps to achieve and maintain continuity of patient care by planning and exchanging information with physician, agency personnel, patient, family, and community resources. All done within a Point of Care setting.
HomeCall, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
* Provides clinical services within the scope of practice, as defined by the state laws governing the practice of nursing, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
* Makes the initial and|or comprehensive nursing evaluation visit, determines primary focus of care, develops the plan of care within State specific guidelines, and submits accurate, complete, and timely documentation, per policy.
* Regularly evaluates and re-evaluates (as warranted by changes in condition but at least every 60 days) the patient's nursing needs.
* Performs patient comprehensive assessments at designated time points and develops the appropriate POC, in collaboration with physician orders.
* Ensures patients meet home health eligibility and medical necessity guidelines as defined by payer source.
* Initiates, develops, implements and makes necessary revisions to the plan of care in collaboration with the physician and other health care professional's involved in care.
* Makes referrals to other disciplines, as indicated by patient's assessed need.
* Responds to outcome coordinator|coder and Patient Care Manager requests for clarification to OASIS assessments on the same day that the request for more information is sent.
* Plots patient encounters for the episode and determines needed RN encounters based on patient's needs and regulations.
* Instructs and supervises the patient's family|caregiver in the care of the patient and maintenance of a healthy environment for the patient.
* Actively participates in weekly case conferences.
* Maintains a current and accurate patient medication profile.
* After start of care (SOC) assessment, reports the status of the patient, assessed needs, and plan of care overview to the team leader on same day (or by next business day if after hours).
* Observes, records and reports to the physician and/or team leader the patient's signs and symptoms, response to treatment and changes in the patient's condition, as appropriate. Ensures adequate Team Leader (TL) communication when physician follow-up is needed.
* Communicates changes in visit assignments, dates of scheduled visits, and schedule changes to scheduler and Patient Care Manger to ensure patient needs are met.
* Communicates timely and effectively with agency personnel and ordering physician as required to process orders and OASIS data sets, schedule home visits, and deliver services to patient as ordered by physician and in accordance with applicable laws and regulation.
* Facilitates hand-off communication to RN and PCM who will cover patients in their absence, prior to scheduled days off.
* Performs regular and supervisory visits according to the plan of care and submits complete visit notes within 24 hours of completion visit.
* Directly and/or indirectly supervises care provided by the home health aides and licensed practical vocational nurses, provides instruction as appropriate, and assigns tasks according to State and federal regulations.
* Participates in on-call rotation.
* Adheres to and participates in the agency's Episode Management process.
* Assists in the orientation of new agency personnel as assigned.
* Completes LHC required learning courses, additional assignments per DON request, as well as any state specific requiredtraining per state regulation|practice act requirements.
* Participates in the performance improvement plan and process to ensure positive patient outcomes.
* Current RN licensure in state of Maryland.
* Current CPR certification required.
* Current Drivers License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
VIEW JOBS11/24/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-22T00:00Home Health and Oasis
From its red-brick row houses and cobblestone streets, to its modern waterfront and impressive Camden Yards ballpark, Baltimore's intriguing mish-mash of old and new makes this lively city a popular destination. Work at traveler-friendly facilities and enhance your skills, while enjoying the many facets of this charming, historical city.
Onward Healthcare's travel nursing assignments typically last 13 weeks, and include:
* Competitive pay rates and comprehensive benefits
* Medical plans with dental and vision
* Complimentary, high-quality private housing
* 401(k) and flex spending options
* Life insurance
* Accident and short-term disability coverage
* Free continuing education (CE) courses
* Travel allowances
* Guaranteed pay program
* Tuition discount program
* Referral bonuses
Onward Healthcare, an AMN Healthcare company, is a travel nursing company dedicated to moving our nurses careers "onward and upward." Our team of expert recruiters connect clinicians with exclusive travel nursing opportunities at the nation's top hospitals and healthcare facilities. Onward's nursing assignments are part of a larger, comprehensive RN career development and consultation service. Onward/AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
VIEW JOBS11/20/2020 12:00:00 AM2021-02-18T00:00Qlarant, Inc., is a not-for-profit corporation that partners with public and private sectors to create high quality, safe, and efficient delivery of health care and human services programs. We're a national leader in fighting fraud, waste and abuse for large organizations across the country.
Qlarant's Investigations MEDIC contract has an immediate opening for a Healthcare Fraud Investigator. This is the perfect opportunity for candidates with healthcare fraud investigation experience or for a seasoned FBI/OIG/DEA agent seeking an encore career. As a member of our Investigative MEDIC team, you will work as a member of our investigation team that works in concert with our physicians, pharmacists, and Medical Review RNs to detect and prevent fraud, waste and abuse in the Medicare Part C and Part D programs. The position can be office or home-based in most states.
The Healthcare Fraud Investigator independently performs in-depth evaluation and makes field level judgments related to investigations of potential Medicare fraud, waste and abuse investigations or cases that meet established criteria for referral to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid for administrative action or to the OIG for criminal action.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
* Utilizes leads provided by the team and referrals from government and private agencies, works with the team to prioritize complaints for investigation, and then investigates, conducts interviews and reviews information to make potential fraud determination.
* Determines investigation or case appropriateness of fraud, waste and abuse issues in accordance with pre-established criteria.
* Based on contract requirements, may refer potential adverse decisions to the Lead Investigator/Manager/Medical Director or designee.
* Conducts interviews of witnesses, informants, and subject area experts and targets of investigations.
* Identifies, collects, preserves, analyzes and summarizes evidence, examining records, verifying authenticity of documents, may provide information to support the preparation of attestations/referrals or supervising the preparation of attestations/referrals as needed.
* Drafts investigation reports, evaluates investigation reports, and promotes effective and efficient investigations.
* Initiates and maintains communications with law enforcement and appropriate regulatory agencies including presenting or assisting with presenting investigation or case findings for their consideration to further investigate, prosecute, or seek other appropriate regulatory or administrative remedies.
* Testifies at various legal proceedings as necessary.
* Identifies opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
* Has the responsibility and authority to perform their job and provide customer satisfaction.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to communicate effectively with all members of the team to which he/she is assigned.
* Ability to grasp and adapt to changes in procedure and process.
* Ability to effectively resolve complex issues.
* Ability to mentor other associates.
* A Bachelor's Degree and/or one or more of the following:
* certification in an applicable program such as Certified Fraud Examiner or Accredited Healthcare Anti-fraud Investigator Certification
* successful completion of a law enforcement academy
* experience in healthcare fraud investigation/detection.
* Must possess experience in a federal or state healthcare programs or a related field that demonstrates expertise in reviewing, analyzing, and making appropriate decisions.
* Certification in an applicable program such as Certified Fraud Examiner or Accredited Healthcare Anti-fraud Investigator Certification preferred.
* Prior experience in healthcare fraud investigation/detection preferred.
* Prior successful experience with CMS and OIG/FBI or similar agencies preferred.
Qlarant is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
DISCLAIMER : The names and logos of the companies referred throughout this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.