Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
RN Case Mgr/Visit Nurse
Minneapolis , MN 55418
Posted 2 months ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
All HomeCaring, Inc. is a well established (+40yrs) home care agency and Medicare Certified.
We are currently looking for a Full-time RN. New "Grads" welcome!!
No nights and no weekends except on-call rotation 4 times a year"!!
The Registered Nurse Case Manager plans, organizes and directs home care services and is experienced in nursing, with emphasis on community health education/experience. The professional nurse builds from the resources of the community to plan and direct services to meet the needs of individual and families within their homes and communities.
Essential Job Functions
- Completes comprehensive assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es) on an ongoing basis.
- Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs and updates nursing care plans on an ongoing basis.
- Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
- Uses health assessment data to determine nursing diagnosis.
- Develops a care plan which establishes goals, based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
- Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan.
- Processes orders and notifies physician of patient needs and changes in condition.
- Completes certification/recertification orders and discharge summaries.
- Supervises and teaches other paraprofessionals, assists in training and orientation of new hire RN Case Managers, serves as a peer mentor
- Participates in on-call duties as defined by the on-call policy.
- Ensures that arrangements for equipment and other necessary items and services are available.
- Instructs, supervises and evaluates PCA and/or home health aide care provided as required by regulation
- Assumes responsibility for personal growth and development and maintains and upgrades professional knowledge and practice skills through attendance and participation in continuing education and inservice classes.
- Fulfills the obligation of requested and/or accepted case assignments.
- Actively participates in quality assessment performance improvement teams and activities.
*Registered Nurse License (new grads welcome)
* 2 Step TB Skin Test (we can provide) or Blood Test
* DHS Criminal Background clearance (we provide)
* Valid driver's license and car insurance
* Competitive salary
* Paid Training
* Mileage reimbursement
* Flexible scheduling
* Medical, Dental, STD, Life Ins. and Savings programs
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
* Weekly Direct Deposit
* Cellphone reimbursement