RF Engineer III
Sublime Wireless Inc.
Salt Lake City , UT 84109
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
RF Engineer III is responsible for conducting highly complex network system administration and design engineering activities to maximize network connectivity and capacity.
Performs engineering functions related to interconnect equipment and facilities, signaling systems, switches and traffic.
Responsibilities may include:
- Performing cost justification studies, planning, ordering and deploying network components.
- Forecasting network/equipment needs and recommending appropriate configurations.
- Resolving complex maintenance problems.
- Monitoring traffic flows to ensure call delivery optimization and providing technical leadership and expertise to less experienced engineers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years related work experience.
- Needs to be experienced with Atoll, MapInfo and site selection basics.
- Please highlight experience with ATP Triage Engineering.
- Create/Complete SCIP Approval, RFDS, NST, CIQ forms to support new and existing site designs and upgrades.
- Perform site walks/drive tests for pre-construction SINR verification, and recommend macro site changes if needed.
- Perform site walks/drive tests for post on-air stability, and prep to hand-off for optimization work.
- LTE / VoLTE Optimization.
- Samsung / Nokia OEM Experience.