Sorry, this job is no longer accepting applications.
See below for more jobs that match what you’re looking for!
Revit Drafter - Designer
Contract Engineering Services
Lakewood , CO 80226
Posted 2 weeks ago
This Job is not relevant Tell us why
We are seeking a skilled Revit Drafter/Designer for our client in Lakewood.
We need an individual who is knowledgeable in operating Revit and AutoCAD to draft and design Structured Cabling, Audio/Visual, Security, and other systems for commercial/institutional buildings.
Revit Drafter/Designer Responsibilities
- Improve and/or build new families.
- Update Detail library.
- Drawing set-up.
- Review project files for compliance with Standards/protocols.
- Implement best practice procedures.
- Produce accurate 2D drawings and/or 3D models.
- Coordinate drawing production in line with project requirements and in conjunction with other disciplines.
- Help others with AutoCAD and/or Revit use and procedures.
Revit Drafter/Designer Requirements
- Structured Cabling, Audio/Visual, Security.
- Understanding of how to read Construction Drawings.
- Ability to work and coordinate multiple projects at once.
- Proficient computer skills in Revit, AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.).
TAGS: Revit, AutoCAD, Drafter, Designer, Structured Cabling, Audio/Visual, Security